man... I leave the forum for a few months...

d4rk0

• Members

It's nice to see everyone again.  Seems like old times.  And I missed out on the Claude the Invisible whatever.  What else has been going on?

Here's a recent instagram pic of my board in it's current configuration.  Not much has changed recently.  Really loving this setup...
 photo.JPG

• Members

d4rk0 wrote:

It's nice to see everyone again.  Seems like old times.  And I missed out on the Claude the Invisible whatever.  What else has been going on?

Here's a recent instagram pic of my board in it's current configuration.  Not much has changed recently.  Really loving this setup...

photo.JPG

Nice to see you still using the supernatural and dpp.  

miss you! :heart:

• Members

I can't figure out how to multicultural on mobile....

@Phil - I love the Naga Viper! It's a great standalone pedal through my Carmen Ghia, but I really love to stack it with other drive and fuzz pedals. It's really useful for cutting through the mix or adding a little different sizzle.

@Bhz - I've missed you too! I'm loving the Supernatural! I wish it had foot switchable presets because there are so many different great useful sounds in it. And the DPP.... Well that's never leaving my board....EVER

• Members

I love the effect that treble boosts have on amps w/EL84 power sections. I know that, theorhetically, they work on the pre-amp, but the resultant push to the EL84's is heavenly. I've been tempted by the Naga, also:

• Its another flavor of TB (I has a Diceworks Hornby-Skewes clone)
  • Naga Viper = one of the hotest peppers around.
  • Howard is a former co-werker...well, we worked in the same company but it was between 500-4000 peeps as we were in separate divisions, but I do remember seeing him at meetings and such.
  • CB is a good company, and I need to support my locals more.

....but I really wanted one of their Galilleo pedals, 'cept it looks like those may have only been a one-run setup. I've been checking PGS for months and nary a bite...onthe the email-list for that one.

...I think I need to create an "all cool builder" boost-n-blast chain:

CB Naga > Mr Black Tiger > MojoHand Rook > CB HyperPak > poor, unsuspecting amp front-end (Gibson GA30RVS Goldtone)

Archived