READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 4-29-13

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

FS/FT PDS 1002,Punkifier,VP Jr 25K

Digitech PDS-1002 - $75 OBO - Looks great for age. Works woderfully. Has batery door.

DOD Punkifier - $50 OBO - Works great. Missing battery door.

EB VP Jr. 25k - $60 OBO

Korg Pitchblack Trade Only - Trade for TU-3.

Alesis SR-16 - SOLD

Vintage phase 90 - SOLD

Freakshow Effects Brown Rabbit - SOLD

MIJ Boss Sd-1 - SOLD

Vexter Fuzz Factory - SOLD

EHX LPB-1 - SOLD

Pictures available by request. Please feel free to make trade offers.

• Members

Iron Ether Frantabit - comes with box and manual  - $170 

Boss RV-5, modded to hell and back - rehoused, presets mod - has two Mode controls, switch to recall the presets with bi-color LED. KillDry switch with LED - get 100\% wet. Soft-touch bypass switch. Still runs on 9v adapter but no battery (no room inside). $140 

Novation Launchpad - comes with right-angled USB cable, Live disc and box - $105

Prices are shipped, no trades at this time.

e

d

d

• Members

VFE Blues King. New. $130. Paypal. Priority.

BLUES KING MEDIUM.jpg

Or maybe this one?

Wilson Effects Dual Lotus Drive

Original version. Serial #10.

Flawless in the box with manual... Well, instruction sheet.

Two identical stackable channels; low, medium, high gain.

Level, Gain, Tone, and Presence each channel.

Fat tweed to blackface to smoov Dumbly overdrive.

$180. Paypal. Priority.

IMG\_3979.JPG

• Members

I'm back again! I don't post on the forum much anymore (or play much anymore, for that matter), but I think some of you guys might remember me. Anyway, I need to sell some pedals again so I can put the money toward a new racing bike. Photos will be forthcoming.

I have:

These pedals are all new-ish:

Fuzzhugger Phantom Octave $75

Fuzzhugger Upper Jr. (non-painted bottom plate, crackly finish; was a discounted seconds pedal) $45

Fuzzhugger Fuzz Huger (original circuit, does have slight volume drop on some settings) $100

MXR Blue Box $45

Danelectro Cool Cat Vibe $35

A little more used:

Ibanez Tube King (the newer creme-colored one) $85

Black Arts Tomeworks Pharoh (older version, I think; black with gold graphics) $100

And, if someone makes me the right offer, I might sell my Spring Chicken. I also have a JCM800 combo with the junky overdrive circuit that I could sell to someone locally (Milwaukee/ Chicago area) for $600. I got it in pretty rough shape, but I cleaned it up and replaced the tubes (with KT-77s) and speaker (with a Weber Legacy or a Vintage 30, I haven't decided which one I like better; you can choose if you buy it), and now its not bad; it just has someones name and a serial number or something painted and engraved all over it.

OR

My Laney AOR 30 (also locally). I haven't even turned it on for a while (read: at least a year?). Pretty cool amp, kind of unique. Takes two 6V6s. The pots might be a little scratchy, and I think I had to jumper the effects loop. I think I could let it go for $250.

Prices on pedals include shipping.

• Members

Gear for sale or trade...

Empress VM Superdelay. Have box, adapter, manual, etc. $375 obo

SuperDelay.jpg

G&L ASAT Classic. Royal Purple, Birdseye neck and fretboard, locking tuners, vintage frets. Awesome guitar, recently bought a PRS Mira and have another ASAT so this one has to go. $950 obo

G&L ASAT Purple.jpg

VHT Deliverance D60H. Great head, very versatile. Have moved on to the Marshall tone and this has been sitting around for a while. $800 obo

Deliverance.jpg

Boss PS-5. No pic for this one. Good condition, velcro on the bottom. $85obo

Trades: I would consider trades for a Subdecay Quantum Quasar and a Caroline Wave Cannon.

• Members

2 Crowther Hot Cakes - $75 each

Up for sale are two like new Crowther Hot Cakes with optional Bluesberry mode. These just don't jive with my new setup. With boxes shipped and velcroed for $75 bucks each paypalled. I have been trying to sell them for a while and have dropped the price as low as I can. I need paypal cash! US sales only. Sorry!

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/Operator193/2F5EABEB-06B0-460A-88EF-FA81C95EEBBD-896-000001558BB2DD4D.jpg

• Members

I hope I'm doing this right!! Apologies if not!!

I have a Pod HD500 and a JHV3 modded M9 for sale.

Pod HD500:

HD500\_Labels.jpg

But as much as this has been pleasing me, it isn't quite what I'm after. I have been using it in 4CM with my Marshall, and after a setup, it has been working splendidly. But the reason I moved away from my M9 was so I could move away from the Line 6 delays and modulations - got bored of them after 2 years of sticking with them!!

So even though functionally this worked well for me, I'm no closer to solving my original problem.

• Members

Price includes USPS Priority shipping to lower continental US (international and US territories shipping extra). Payment by Pay Pal only. Condition, accessories, and packaging as noted.

PM me if you're interested.

Black Arts Toneworks/GSG Mons Veneris, $145

- #2 from limited edition of 9

- One-of-a-kind pink screen print enclosure with green LED

- Based on Maestro fuzz: "tweeked for better lowend, a rounder sound and more output."- Excellent condition (no velcro)

- Sounds like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPb-q6ZD3s

photo

photo

Prefer to sell, but would consider trade offers involving any of the following: BAT Fnord, BAT Black Forest, Basic Audio Peak Freq, Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe, Basic Audio Zippy, Fairfield Four Eyes, or JHS SuperBolt

PM me if you're interested.

Archived