Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORUM PROBLEMS - Please read this!

Sorry guys - we appear to be having some issues with HCEF today. Threads are showing up in reverse order - so if you go to page four or five, you'll find the most "recent" posts; they're not showing up on the "first" page like they're supposed to. IT is aware of the problem and hopefully they'll have it fixed soon.

If you have any bug reports or comments about any weird / unexpected forum performance related issues, this is where you should post them please.

Our apologies.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

CSB
    tits

Comment

Actually, Stephen King figured out a temporary workaround until it is fixed -
      tits

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation / workaround - I specifically did NOT do that, because I wanted to see what everyone else was seeing. Suddenly, it appears to be working normally again, so hopefully the IT folks have sorted it all out.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

Yeah, seems to be going ok now. I'm glad this happened on a thursday and not a friday night, I couldn't have coped with the forum like that all weekend!
          good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

was it just effects or was the whole forum going screwy?
            good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

I'd like to formally request that the official acronym for the Harmony Central Effects Forum be HCFX.

Can I get a here here?
              Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit
                View Post

I'd like to formally request that the official acronym for the Harmony Central Effects Forum be HCFX.

Can I get a here here?

I've always called it that, anyway
                Good deals
                Facebook
                Last.fm

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax808
                  View Post

I've always called it that, anyway

Phil seems to like HCEF. I don't really care one way or another, I never say it out loud

Comment

You can feel free to call it whatever you'd like, but technically, since it's the Harmony Central Effects Forum, the correct abbreviation would be HCEF.

And yes, the only forum that seemed to be having the problem (at least as far as I know) was this one.

- George Carlin

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RadioSilence
                      View Post

Phil seems to like HCEF. I don't really care one way or another, I never say it out loud

I tell girls all the time about my respected standing amongst my peers on HCFX

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit
                        View Post

Can I get a here here?

Goddamn right its HCFX.
                        This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

I'll second that motion.
                          Russian DolphinsBandcamp -Â****http://russiandolphins.bandcamp.com/Soundcloud -Â****https://soundcloud.com/russiandolphins

Comment

challenge the norm Phil. YOU KNOW ITS A BETTER WAY TO SAY IT.

FACT: TEENAGERS/YOUNG ADULTS LOVE X'S.

FACT: TEENAGERS/YOUNG ADULTS FEED THE MUSIC INDUSTRY WITH THEIR TALENT
                            Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

HCFX TINY CHAT.
                              Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                              "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Working...
                              X