Mooer132 at mac mart dot com. 55%.

Enjoy.

• baob
    replied
    I was starting to suspect the same thing

Leave a comment:

• baob
    replied
    Has anyone actually laid hands on a LoFi machine yet ? I see them on eBay but the fact they're not on marcmart etc leads me to think there's no stock to back up those adverts.

Same question re the Blues Mood.

Leave a comment:

• Dave_Mc_2
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by GDan
    View Post

The black secret owns forever, the pitch box I don't like so go to the UK spam thread and buy mine.

Something weird is up with the blue mood I want, it was on marcmart for like a week then gone, eventually I was like "**************** it, I want a pedal now and 50 quid for a keeley bb2 copy is still fair" so I went to the store, the sales guy offered to order it in but its not even in the 2013 catalog.

yeah i saw it too- it's a pain, i couldn't order then as my first batch hadn't arrived yet (and i wanted to make sure they were ok before i ordered any more). they disappeared before my first batch arrived.

Leave a comment:

• LSDis4me
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by renula
    View Post

Not helping...

And whose fault is all this?

Thanks Ren!

Leave a comment:

• ToonHollow
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me
    View Post

ElecLady is fantastic. And I'm not generally a flanger guy.

+1, really is the cat's pajamas.

Leave a comment:

• renula
    replied
    Not helping...

Leave a comment:

• LSDis4me
    replied
    ElecLady is fantastic. And I'm not generally a flanger guy.

Leave a comment:

• Wulver
    replied
    http://www.gilmourish.com/?p=4019

The go-to Gilmour guy in teh interwebz just recently posted a direct comparison of the Deluxe Electric Mistress and the ElecLady. Gotta say, I'm crazy impressed. Think I need one...

Leave a comment:

• hugbot
    replied
    The black secret owns forever, the pitch box I don't like so go to the UK spam thread and buy mine.

Something weird is up with the blue mood I want, it was on marcmart for like a week then gone, eventually I was like "**************** it, I want a pedal now and 50 quid for a keeley bb2 copy is still fair" so I went to the store, the sales guy offered to order it in but its not even in the 2013 catalog.

Leave a comment:

• caeman
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by woolyh
    View Post

Ordered a Blues Crab

This thread is earning Ren a lot of money

Fixt.

But it is worth it. Ren can now leave the streets and his life as a gigolo.

Leave a comment:

• woolyh
    replied
    Ordered a Blues Crab

This thread is starting to cost me alot of money

Leave a comment:

• El Gallo Negro
    replied
    Got the Black Secret and Elec Lady-- good times! All the airplaney, chewy, phasey sounds you could want out of the EL, but the Black Secret is the real surprise. I like Rats anyway and have used them quite a bit over the last few years with my AC30, but this tiny little guy sounds huge and nasty. Rats are fun as hell to play through, and this one has a nice thick body to the sound, and even at low gain it seems to have more volume on tap than a normal Rat. Turbo mode is cool too, fatter than the normal mode.

For me, the size of the Mooers makes them good for a non-essential/occasional sound that you'd like to have available on the board, or for something that you leave on all the time and don't need to stomp on all that often. Good ****************. I'll grab the EQ at some point for sure.

Leave a comment:

• renula
    replied

I tested my black secret against my 90s rat, and my GGG clone with lm308, and I have to say, very very good. It will stay in ma board until my ROUS arrives. BUT, if I go the way of the supa puss, it will come back cause all my front row pedals are kinda chubby.

Leave a comment:

• caeman
    replied
    I am waiting for the Repeater as my next Mooer. 1000ms of pure, unadulterated digital repeats.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X