Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mooer code

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my shipping notice for the order I placed last night! Placed another order for a Shimverb 5 minutes ago using the code with no problems, hopefully this'll all work out well
    Gibson Les Paul Standard (Black)
    Fender Classic Players 50 Strat
    Fender Roadhouse Strat
    Fender John Mayer LTD Strat (Cypress Mica)
    Fender Telecaster (MIJ)
    JJ Jewel Special (Gold-Top)
    JJ Retro Lux
    JJ Retro
    Epiphone Sheraton

Comment

• I sent a mail to Mooer regarding the difference between Super Bender and Super Bender MkII. Here's their answer:

Hello Jannik,

Thank you for your inquiry! This is Alice working in Mooer. Very glad to help!

The difference between Super Bender and Super Bender MKII:
      Super Bender MKII is an improved version based on Super Bender. It has an extra Midi connect jack; and the "detune" on it is from +30 to -30, while Super Bender is only from +30 to -0.

Hope this is useful for you.

Welcome to our booth at Music China Shanghai from 11th-14th,October, 2012 : A68, E4 Hall.
      Best Regards,

Alice Leong
      good deals: maracox, stevics, whoismilan

Comment

• **************** it....bought a Super Bender. Clips on youtube are pretty meh, but this review gave me hope: http://www.gearslutz.com/board/reviews/762136-mooer-audio-super-bender.html

I also wonder if I'll receive a MkII and where the differences are. On the product page ( http://www.mooeraudio.com/en/ProductInfo.asp?id=13 ) the first pic shows "MkII" on the pedal, while the second one doesb't

if its half as good as that review makes it sound...
        Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

• everyone's happy! was tough to hold myself back from buying 3 or 4 of these. even if they are garbage for about $40 i'm sure they can be flipped used for around that

Good news is they're not garbage.
          Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
          http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

• I got my rat cirrus!!!

Originally Posted by IRG:
            "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• Awww yeeeahh, got my shipping notice. Guess they wised up and bit the bullet!

Comment

• Thanks for this! Triangle buff and ana echo ordered.

Comment

• Ren's christmas still going.
                  Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Comment

• I was looking up that pitch bender, and saw this. Apparently there's also a "synth" section that wasn't finished being coded when they did the demo. Could this be their Space Station copy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvUsNgpZH1w&feature=related

Comment

• I was looking up that pitch bender, and saw this. Apparently there's also a "synth" section that wasn't finished being coded when they did the demo. Could this be their Space Station copy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvUsNgpZH1w&feature=related

yes
                      O)))

Comment

• I got the email too, and they asked if I could pay an extra $176. I said no, and asked if I can get the Eleclady for $44. We'll see what they say.

I got an email back asking if it would be okay for them to ship me 6 pedals rather than 8 at the $22 each deal (which would raise the price to about $29 each). Oh yeah.
                        This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• I got an email back asking if it would be okay for them to ship me 6 pedals rather than 8 at the $22 each deal. Oh yeah.

sweet, lsd bro.
                          Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Comment

• Hopefully more codes coming soon.

Comment

• Got a triangle buff and an anecho. I may have to place an order for one or two more though.
                              ain't got a sig no more

Comment

• I don't have a chorus pedal, but I will within a couple of weeks! It's a shame I'm in the middle of moving to another town, otherwise I would have bought some more of these little pedally dudes. Thanks for tip!
                                It's All Gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X