Mooer code

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me
    View Post

You caught me. I didn't. I placed another order. Then told them through email that they could combine my orders.

ah ok I was hoping there was a way to change my order.

Comment

Yeah, I wondered if I could cancel some of the initial order, where the pedals where 55% of $88, to the reduced price of 50% off $44.
      This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

I just emailed to see if I could add the pure boost to my flex boost order
        www.ChrisBedward.com
        Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

This code is not working out for me??

Comment

^ not all pedals initially qualify for the code, but when you add a pedal that does, everything gets discounted.
            This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me
              View Post

^ not all pedals initially qualify for the code, but when you add a pedal that does, everything gets discounted.

so which ones do?

Comment

^ I'm not sure now, just put some things you're interested in into your cart until you see the discount show up with the code. Everything in my two orders got discounted.
                This sig space for rent

Comment

Knew this was too good to be true..

Thank you for making order in Marcmart.But with a mistake of our staff,she makes the price in 25% of original price off two pedals.And the price is actually too low and we will suffer so mach lose.So can you pay extra $44 to our paypal account

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by renula
                    View Post

Im glad people got advantage of this. Christmas in october, ren style.

Thank the chinese and steve jobs.

Ren, did you even buy any of these? Better not disappoint me, buddy.
                    This sig space for rent

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow
                      View Post

Doesn't apply to people who were on the ball.
                      This sig space for rent

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me
                        View Post

Ren, did you even buy any of these? Better not disappoint me, buddy.

Im getting a black secret, but the question is:

reecho? phazer? muff? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me
                          View Post

Doesn't apply to people who were on the ball.

Shouldn't apply, but here lies an ethical dilemma: to pay or not to pay.

Comment

• I ordered the pitch box
                            Grind
                            http://soundcloud.com/thekraken

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow
                              View Post

Still haven't gotten anything about this. Ordered like $450 worth of pedals and power supplies.
                              Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

• the 44.00 pedals NO MORE.
                                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                                "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Working...
                                X