Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mooer code

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody try the cables? Or the boss size stomp box that actually has a tube in it? Have we made a definitive thread combing through these things yet?

Comment

Just ordered myself a shimverb now
      I teach Guitar through skype. I'm affordable. Check it out here. http://jesses-skype-guitar-lessons.weebly.com/

Comment

I'm really tempted to get a Black Secret. Is the Blue Faze good? That seems interesting too
        Good deals with: TheCardiacKid, Nightraven, AverPhil, AimmarCair (x2), midi_in, draines1220, digiTED (TGP), themroaring20's (TGP), cjkbug (TGP), whsdhs1 (TGP)

Comment

Eleclady is up now. Though the code doesn't work for it or the Reecho alone. You need another Mooer in the cart with it to get half off.
          Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

Elec lady is up, and some of the pedals are now on sale for $44, plus the coupon still works!

$44: Eleclady, Reecho, Pure Boost, Tringle Buff, Blues Crab, Flex Boost, Blue Faze, Trelicopter, and Orange Faze.

Picked up the Ensemble King, Eleclady and Reecho for $88.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow
              View Post

Elec lady is up, and some of the pedals are now on sale for $44, plus the coupon still works!

$44: Eleclady, Reecho, Pure Boost, Tringle Buff, Blues Crab, Flex Boost, Blue Faze, Trelicopter, and Orange Faze.

WHAT?!?!?!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow
                View Post

It's not working now
                www.ChrisBedward.com
                Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

lucky

Comment

Maybe you have to buy at least two? I just tried and it worked by randomly adding a Shimverb and Blue Faze.

Comment

It won't work if you only include the Reecho or Eleclady. For some reason only a few of the Mooers are included in the sale. :shrug:
                      Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

Code works and theres still pedals for 44.00
                        Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Holy ****************ing hell! $44 plus the half price discount! Just added to my order:

Mooer Eleclady Pedal Analog Flanger Effect Pedal

MOOER Pure Boost Pedal

MOOER REECHO Digital Delay Pedal Effect Compact

MOOER Flex Boost

MOOER Triangle Buff

Mooer Guitar Effect Pedal Trelicopter Optical Tremolo
                          This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

It worked on the $44 pedals? I'm thinking like the others said, you need at least two. If that's the case I'm good then
                            www.ChrisBedward.com
                            Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me
                              View Post

Holy ****************ing hell! $44 plus the half price discount! Just added to my order:

Mooer Eleclady Pedal Analog Flanger Effect Pedal

MOOER Pure Boost Pedal

MOOER REECHO Digital Delay Pedal Effect Compact

MOOER Flex Boost

MOOER Triangle Buff

Mooer Guitar Effect Pedal Trelicopter Optical Tremolo

how did you add to your order?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by BHz_econo
                                View Post

how did you add to your order?

You caught me. I didn't. I placed another order. Then told them through email that they could combine my orders.
                                This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Working...
                                X