Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mooer code

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code is not working for me. Pure Boost in cart ready to go, but no dealio.

I just checked and the code works for that. Yer doing it wrong.
    P.S. Love that PJ avatar.
    This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

I've been wanting to get the Black Secret but didn't want to pay $88 for it. But for less than half price I went ahead and bought one. Thanks for the code.
      ~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

Mooer132 at marc mart dot com. 55%.

Enjoy.

Killer.

Comment

thanks ken, ren, etc

I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Make sure you're clicking the "apply coupon" button to get the discount.
            ~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

I was putting it in as MOOER123, not MOOER132. All is good now.
              Great dealings with theinteriorleag!

Comment

Im happy if you guys are happy.
                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

everyone's happy! was tough to hold myself back from buying 3 or 4 of these. even if they are garbage for about $40 i'm sure they can be flipped used for around that
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

I'll pick some of these up in the spam thread next month I'm sure
                    good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                    soundcloud
                    facebook

Comment

6 pedals and 2 power supplies for $320. **************** yes.
                      Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

Just ordered the Rat clone and the reecho. Let's see how it pans out!
                        The rest, I'm all covered tbh.
                        Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

I just ordered the super bender for a little over $50. Damn.

Thanks for the heads up.
                          Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

I just ordered the super bender for a little over $50. Damn.

Thanks for the heads up.

This is Super Bender, the magic pedal for creating incredible dynamic harmony and pitch shift sound.

Comment

I look forward to having as many as 10 memories.

Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

Yay marcmart took care of me. I have a flex boost coming in. Later this week I'm going to go for an AMT wah
                                www.ChrisBedward.com
                                Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

Working...
                                X