X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just flip it for $100 on TGP
    Grind
    http://soundcloud.com/thekraken

Comment

• Is there any time limited for the code?I just want to get more information of the pedals and decide which to purchase?

Comment

• I just bit the bullet and ordered a Pitch Box... and a Joyo Compressor..

and a Joyo American sound.

For $84 total.
        Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp
          View Post

Is that a computer speaking with a slight accent?
          Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids

youtube.com/tronus98

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by dpizappi
            View Post

I just bit the bullet and ordered a Pitch Box... and a Joyo Compressor..

and a Joyo American sound.

For $84 total.

which code? the mooer one or the joyo? I tried the mooer code and didnt work. Used the jo36yo, and got 15%...

Originally Posted by IRG:
            "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• **************** sake guys. Just ordered the phaser and harmony pedal. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?
              Good Deals: Mr Cheef & WAWBanks & JDE & MPH & the.nameless & gambit & Woolyh & ChrisB

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by renula
                View Post

which code? the mooer one or the joyo? I tried the mooer code and didnt work. Used the jo36yo, and got 15%...

Worked with the Mooer code. I got one Mooer and two Joyos for half off.
                Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

• You gotta have a mooer pedal for the coupon I kick in for all others in the cart
                  www.ChrisBedward.com
                  Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

• It seems 50% off now.The code "mooer132" become 50% off.I just tried it

Comment

• WOW,it seems wonderful.Have you used them before?Which one can you recommend to me?

Quote Originally Posted by mmolteratx
                      View Post

Bought an AnaEcho, ReEcho, Eleclady, Cruncher, Shim Verb, Flex Boost, Pure Boost, Triangle Buff, Ensemble King and two Joyo power supplies. Haven't gotten any e-mails on whether or not they're actually going to give them to me or not.

Comment

• Just ordered 3 I was dithering over: Blues crab, Ana Echo, Shimverb.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by k tone
                          View Post

When I purchased the Mooer Super Bender Pitch Pedal yesterday it was $120. $60 was charged to my Paypal with the coupon. Today it shows up at $180 before discount. Marc must be losing his ****************. I use my work email with my Paypal account (I have today off say I will not see any responses to my purchase until tomorrow). Am I going to get an email saying no can do?

I just got my shipping confirmation for the Super Bender (also paid $60)
                          good deals: maracox, stevics, whoismilan

Comment

• Ren's mooer christmas still on!
                            Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                            "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Lucywy
                              View Post

It seems 50% off now.The code "mooer132" become 50% off.I just tried it

****************in lol

Comment

• My $58 Whammy knockoff showed shipped this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X