Please Help with Pedal Order

tomrr

• Members

Hi Guys,

I've just finished aqcuiring the pedals I want for my pedal board, but now I'm struggling with what order to put them in and was hoping you guys could shed some light and maybe help me get the best out of them.

I have a Ditto Looper, which will run through the effects loop of my Marshall TSL-602.

As for the rest I have, Currently in this order, a: EH Screaming Bird -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Boss DS1 (Only used on when playing through a different amp) -> Morley Tremonti Power Wah -> EH SuperEgo -> Boss PH3 -> Boss CE5 -> EH Holy Grail Nano -> Boss EH2 -> Marshall TSL-602 Amp.

Thanks in Advance,

Tom.

• Members

That order looks about right if you're running into the front of a clean amp.  Obviously there's no definiteive 'right' or 'wrong', but that's a certainly a conventional order.

If you're using the amp's dirty channels, try putting at least the reverb and delay in the effects loop too.  You could even put the Super Ego, Phaser and CHorus in there too, depending whether you like the sound of them in the loop better than out front.

Archived