X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS audio recorder?

What's some good recording software for iOS? I wanted to use my iPod Touch for some field recordings and stuff like that.

Don't need anything too fancy, though I'm open to all kinds of additional features.

Drone-y instrumental guitar stuff
    My experimental collab with Aimmar Cair - new AMBIENT EP out now!
    My Photos

Originally Posted by Drifter182

whenever I see one of these threads I pictures Phils face at the back of a dim-light bar slamming his empty glass of gin and coke a bit loudly on the table muttering something about "....stupid band, always giving me a headache with thread titles....." he wipes his lips away in disgust and quietly walks into the night, wishing his Class 5 had black tape on it.

Garageband.
    http://lazarusband.bandcamp.com/

Comment

GarageBand is great, gotta agree!
      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• warmeverest
        warmeverest commented
        Editing a comment
        I dunno, garageband has a limit on how long a recording can be, correct?

I personally love harmonicdog's multitrack. Never had a problem with it, and pwnified does a great job working with users.

The two biggies at the moment (besides Garageband) are Auria (by WaveMachine Labs - the Drumagog folks) and Cubasis from Steinberg. Both are full blown 48 track DAW programs. IIRC, there's a light version of Auria (Auria LE) that is limited to only 24 tracks, but is half the price of the full version.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
      X