Johnny Marr on Fallon. Was there a better more perfect moment?

• Members

A better moment? That's a matter of opinion.

A couple come to mind.

Video here: http://www.oesquema.com.br/trabalhosujo/2011/12/14/elvis-costello-no-saturday-night-live-em-1977.htm

Elvis Costello and The Attractions appeared on Saturday Night Live on December 17, 1977 as a last minute replacement for The Sex Pistols, who had run into problems getting into the USA because of some prior legal hassles in the UK. Costello

• Members

Unfortunately, they need each other.

I do not like Marr's solo work, nor The The and other projects, excluding Modest Mouse. He's a fantastic player, but not the lyricist Morrisey was. None of his other singers are either, again, excluding Issak Brock.

Morrisey is like mashed potatoes without the gravy. Some of his solo work is fine if he has the right butter, but he's never the same without Marr.

eti313 wrote:

A better moment? That's a matter of opinion.

A couple come to mind.

Video here:
http://www.oesquema.com.br/trabalhosujo/2011/12/14/elvis-costello-no-saturday-night-live-em-1977.htm

Elvis Costello and The Attractions appeared on 
Saturday Night Live
 on December 17, 1977 as a last minute replacement for The Sex Pistols, who had run into problems getting into the USA because of some prior legal hassles in the UK. Costello

• Members

seifukusha wrote:

oh my goodness. Hes throwing those poses and when he hits that harmonics and brings it up to pitch, man, is there a more perfect alternative hero? wow, amazing and inspiring.

naaah ... i can do that better.

• Members

zinzin wrote:

seifukusha wrote:

oh my goodness. Hes throwing those poses and when he hits that harmonics and brings it up to pitch, man, is there a more perfect alternative hero? wow, amazing and inspiring.

yeah, you can, dude!~

• Members

zinzin wrote:

seifukusha wrote:

but i really like his pose at 2:43. guess he stole that from me too.

• 10 months later...

Archived