No announcement yet.

Need help picking out a loop pedal

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help picking out a loop pedal

I'm in the market for a loop pedal as I think it will really improve my playing. I've been looking at the boos rc-3 or line 6 jm4. The jmf seems superior over the rc-3 since it has tons of backing tracks and drum beats however I've read it doesn't really work well with acoustics. I would like a pedal that works well with both but I also really wanted a pedal that was loaded with alot of drum/backing tracks. I know the rc-3 had around 10 drum beats but the jm4 has 80 plus backing tracks. What are your opinions of each pedal? Also are they any other ones on the market you might recommend? Thanks.

EHX 45000 because its neat.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment

get a drum machine and create your own beats, record em into the rc2.

Recommend any drum machines ?

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment

sorry, no.

Use your guitar as a percussion instrument and make your own drum tracks.

Comment

• TomVanDeven
      TomVanDeven commented
      Editing a comment

m_Calavera wrote:

Use your guitar as a percussion instrument and make your own drum tracks.

Use your computer as a guitar and a drumset and ****************ing skip the whole thing.

Working...
X