Lets talk about Snarling Dogs

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk about Snarling Dogs

O)))

I had a fuzz-buzz for a while. It was somewhere between a muff and a ballsy overdrive. It was nice.

Comment

Worth it for the LED placement alone
      ARC Effects
      ARC Effects On Facebook

List of Positive Transactions

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
        Phil O'Keefe commented
        Editing a comment

Aaron SS wrote:
        Worth it for the LED placement alone

Old post / thread, but I agree - cool LED placement. Best ever? I dunno... I'd say these two are at least in the running:

Malekko 600B

Skreddy Pig Mine

Attached Files

I had a mold spore that was a lot of fun. I think I traded it on here a long time go.
      Good deals with: manfrommars, loosegroove, cavitation, sxyryan, enjoyadrian, decode6

Comment

A mate had the wah. can't remember ever using it.
        Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
        http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

I had one of those Very Tone Dog pedals
          the green ones were the V1 pedals, the V2 had bare metal with green dog face
          it had a certain appeal, but I only found a couple of settings useful - surf setting and jazz setting - and it worked best with Humbuckers (to get a single coil sound) and not so good vice versa (with single coils to get a HB sound)
          Snarling Dogs was one of those companies that built a reputation on the true bypass hype

Comment

oh thats what it does
            O)))

Comment

I've had the Black Dog and Blue Doo overdrives. All of the overdrives are slightly tweaked copies of the original EHX Hot Tubes. They sound pretty good and can be found on ebay usually under $50.
              "I like being weird. Weird's all I've got. That and my sweet style" - Moss.
              Pedal mods and repairs. I do 'em. PM me.
              (tube amps too locally)

Comment

i had a wonder wah. POS that weighed a ton. A TON!
                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Had a Wonder Wah 2. I liked the sound of it, but it was HUGE. Also, it got to where it wouldn't stay if i tried to leave it for half cocked wah sounds. I liked the sweep though. Might see if I can find another for cheap. Also those Mold Spore pedals have gone through the roof in price
                  First Act Delgada/ Greco LP Custom/ Partscaster Strat/ Squier Jazzmaster/Kramer Striker>Pitchblack > WH10> Organizer > Fuzz Factory> Tonebender MKII Pro> STUD > Octavio> Whammy IV > V3 Big Muff; Super Hard On > Whetstone> Instant Lo Fi> PS3> Delaylab>AC30My Good Transactions

Comment

Also those Mold Spore pedals have gone through the roof in price

No kidding. I remember when they couldn't be given away when Snarling Dogs went under, those things were everywhere, even on eBay for $10 at best.
                    For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

The Fuzz Buzz is a keeper.

Comment

Woof.

Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• coloringpad
                          coloringpad commented
                          Editing a comment

TomVanDeven wrote:

Dude's shop is a mile down the street from me in NJ. Nice guy. Doesn't even carry his own pedals. Some badass guitars on the wall. Mold Spore sounds like my kind of pedal (never tried it), but is my nominee for the ugliest pedal ever.

• Capt Beaver
                          Capt Beaver commented
                          Editing a comment

TomVanDeven wrote:
                          Woof.

Seriously... what's on his feet? Where would you find **************** like that?

Ya mold spore is pretty cool, had one but sold it.
                        Decolonize

Comment

I had a Bootzilla wah, and it sounded like a volcano throwing up in the best way. The build quality was poop, though.

Comment

Working...
                          X