Clear All

I remember he had really nice boots on in Buffalo '66
    Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
    with sense of hearing. As if that tone
    outstripping us on every side
    were space maturing.

Comment

and immediately acetone those signatures off the back when it would arrive

great minds think alike
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      {www.dronecloud.org}
      {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

vincent gallo is a ****************ing saint.
        MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

anyone here ever A/B a Travis Bean with a Kramer aluminum neck?
          Near Grey

Comment

• MosheOgrady
            MosheOgrady commented
            Editing a comment

oinkbanana wrote:
            anyone here ever A/B a Travis Bean with a Kramer aluminum neck?

I do ! The TB win !!! The TB win against all the guitar in the world

vincent gallo is very irrelevant in all forms, past and present.

Fixed.
          He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by Dolf

Decode: saying the things you wish you could say but you have tact.

Good deals with: I forget

Strat>LTD SR>Verbzilla>DT-10>VT-22

For Sale: OHNOHO Chk Chk Boom ($40)

Comment

Originally Posted by !i!i!i!i!i!

great minds think alike

Why erase potential value? It's not an AK-47, it's just a frickin guitar!

Comment

i predict at least five more pages.
              We just spent $64,000 in that bar. We're going to have to get jobs, to cover up the fact that we rob banks.

Comment

Looks OK I guess.
                PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

Originally Posted by !i!i!i!i!i!

Why erase potential value? It's not an AK-47, it's just a frickin guitar!

I can't see those signatures doing anything than decreasing the value. Steve and Duane are important people, but even after they're dead and gone, I just don't see it. Now if that was one of Steves personal beans from his studio, that was potentially used by duane (along with countless other guitarists) while steve was recording him, then that would be different.

Kind of reminds me of the time some royal ****************ing moron told me how he asked mickey mantle to sign his '52 topps rookie card in the late 70's. that move cut the value of that piece of paper in half in todays market.

Comment

I think the saying goes... "everyone is an **************************** on HCFX and they also have an opinion, but dont let that pussy fart Crxsh know or he will publicly cry"

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Vincent Gallo is a flash in the pan cheese dick and a remarkably easy person to troll via the internet. Only thing remotely like-able about him is his greasy $5 bargain winery name that would best be suited for use by some pizzeria front owning goombah

you.......you're good.
                      good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                      soundcloud
                      facebook

Comment

Bump
                        Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

if you're happy, i'm happy.
                          my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

Buffalo '66 was a terrible movie. I dated a girl who thought it was a brilliant movie, she made watch it more than once. you ever tell a bunch of art majors the movie they love seemed to be utter **************** to you? Its annoying, really annyoning. its almost exactly like sitting in a chicken coup, cluck cluck cluck....

Spanning time.... Just spanning time....

Anyway... Nice guitar I've always wanted to at the very least play one, some day.
                            Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

Buffalo '66 was a terrible movie. I dated a girl who thought it was a brilliant movie, she made watch it more than once. you ever tell a bunch of art majors the movie they love seemed to be utter **************** to you? Its annoying, really annyoning. its almost exactly like sitting in a chicken coup, cluck cluck cluck....

Spanning time.... Just spanning time....

Anyway... Nice guitar I've always wanted to at the very least play one, some day.

**************** that bro--the "shifter car" scene alone is better than anything put out in the last 30 years.
                              MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Working...
                              X