Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool guitar bob. was this the big reveal or is there more!?

[COLOR="white"]every time bob has new gear you can be assured a politician is bending the laws.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

oh ****************
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      {www.dronecloud.org}
      {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

Cummy.

Hot Buttered.

Very cool guitar boss. I would love me an aluminum guitar one day.......
        Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

Does that neck get cold in Minnesota? oke: HNGD!
          Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

So Bob, my guess is you are collecting "iconic" american guitars?

You haz rickenbacker?

Originally Posted by IRG:
            "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

that guitar is really hot, the price is unfathomable.
              Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
              likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

I would love me an aluminum guitar one day.......

You think you would in principle because they're trendy and neato looking what with that metal neck, but then you'd pick one up and plug it in and realize that they really aren't that cool with your eyes closed and ears open.

I found it a very sterile sounding instrument, and this was into a '64 6G2 Princeton. I'm sure it has it's place in certain type of music but not mine. I was happy to pass on it. I bought the amp though - I'm not stupid.

Comment

You think you would in principle because they're trendy and neato looking what with that metal neck, but then you'd pick one up and plug it in and realize that they really aren't that cool with your eyes closed and ears open.

I found it a very sterile sounding instrument, and this was into a '64 6G2 Princeton. I'm sure it has it's place in certain type of music but not mine. I was happy to pass on it. I bought the amp though - I'm not stupid.

I believe this, I have never played a Bean, but played one of the Kramer aluminum guitars, wasn't really into it. I think it looks cool as **************** though.....and I really dig Albini.
                  Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                  likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

a friend has one. I touched it once.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    {www.dronecloud.org}
                    {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

I've played a couple of ECG's and thought they sounded amazing

The necks are stupidly thin, but apart from that I thought they were great guitars.
                      Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

i love how a lot of clowns who have never even been in the same room with an aluminum instrument, past or present, has some kind of "knowledge" they want to break off.
                        Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

i love how a lot of clowns who have never even been in the same room with an aluminum instrument, past or present, has some kind of "knowledge" they want to break off.

It's sort of like actually having a Klon and constantly hearing "LOL. A bad monkey...etc.etc.etc... does the same thing".
                          Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
                          with sense of hearing. As if that tone
                          outstripping us on every side
                          were space maturing.

Comment

Everyone has an opinion and they are all ****************************s.

That's the saying, right?

Comment

It's sort of like actually having a Klon and constantly hearing "LOL. A bad monkey...etc.etc.etc... does the same thing".

yup. How many folks have played a real deal Klon? I have.
                              Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X