No announcement yet.

Funny GC story...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny GC story...

Was looking around at pedals and saw a mini Fuzz Face and ask the counter person, how's it sound? You like it as much as the large ones?

The answer I got was.... "It sounds pretty good but is more compressed than the larger ones...but that stands to reason with the smaller enclosure!!!!!"

Zoinks.....

I left soon after....

I heard all the Joyo pedals sound really compressed
    Good Deals with: Snail_killer, myTakamine, C Fuzz, johnrambo, AnderMocs (x2), finboy, conky, themeanreds, masterwuhan, smrz, brandnewzo, Jisatsu, RoboPimp, itkindaworks, CrowShack, Coach, Leaves, Yarbicus, Raintes, jcm800stratman, -MBro-, smalltownsongs, TravvyBear, young_grandma, d_dave_c, homestar_kevin, cryptosonic, RockDaJoJo, Lonely Tourist, jhamnett, H.P. Lovecraft, killthehippies45, bikescene, delayed delay, christianatlBad Deals: Hello Music & Cascade Microphones

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment

i'm not laughing

Capt Beaver wrote:
    Was looking around at pedals and saw a mini Fuzz Face and ask the counter person, how's it sound? You like it as much as the large ones?

The answer I got was.... "It sounds pretty good but is more compressed than the larger ones...but that stands to reason with the smaller enclosure!!!!!"

Zoinks.....

I left soon after....

I would have giggled at that witty response... then stood awkwardly silent making intense eye contact til I could reply with something equally witty.

Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

You have become jaded and sad, Honk....but I still love you.

Comment

• goodhonk
        goodhonk commented
        Editing a comment

companyman wrote:
        You have become jaded and sad, Honk....but I still love you.

no, i've upped my standards.  up yours.

Wait, was he kidding or just an idiot?

Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

• sparkfriction
        sparkfriction commented
        Editing a comment

2 / 10... maybe a 2.5...

• sparkfriction
        sparkfriction commented
        Editing a comment
        christianatl wrote:

kidding. like every idiot who workes in a guitarshop and answers random questions by the customers.

• Phil O'Keefe
        Phil O'Keefe commented
        Editing a comment

christianatl wrote:

He had to be kidding... please tell me he was kidding...

You made baby Jeebus cry

Comment

Working...
      X