READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-13-13

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

Wilson Effects Dual Lotus Drive Pedal

Original version. Serial #10.

Flawless in the box with manual... Well, instruction sheet.

Two identical stackable channels; low, medium, high gain.

Level, Gain, Tone, and Presence each channel.

Fat tweed to blackface to smoov Dumbly overdrive.

$150. Paypal. Priority.

IMG\_3976.JPGIMG\_3977.JPGIMG\_3978.JPGIMG\_3979.JPG

• Members

Catalinbread Hyperpak

IMG\_0445.JPG

Awesome, out of production Catalinbread Hyperpak V2. It's a little scuffed but sounds great. The Hyperpak has a very amp-like, dynamic breakup that ranges from edge-of-dirty to full-on rawk roar. Great pedal, but I've got to trim down. 

This pedal is very small, and requires a standard pedal power supply (not included)- there is no battery jack.

$80 shipped in ConUS

• Members

George Dennis Volume Pedal - Works perfectly, has some velcro on the bottom. Not sure what these go for used because I never see them for sale. How about $50?

Roland GFC-50 midi foot controller - I used to use this with a Boss GX700 preamp to switch effects and patches. They both work, but I don't use them anymore and they are taking up space in my closet for the last 4 years. Make me an offer.

Boss HM2 - l love this thing. I modded it to work on a regular power supply. $60

Danelectro Cool Cat Trem - Comes with box and manual, looks new aside from the velcro. $30

Boss OC2 - Has a few scuffs here and there and velcro on the bottom. $50

OC2

Not looking for much other than a Micropog or an Octave Multiplexer.

• Members

Rehouse Boss DD-5 and RV-5. Both have preset switches/extra mode knob. RV-5 also has a Kill Dry switch. Arcade style bypass switch for the DD-5 - great for stutters in the Hold mode.

$150 for the DD-5

$130 for the RV-5

Prices are shipped, No Trades. Thanks.

s

g

• Members

For Sale is my Lovetone Meatball Envelope Follower. $800. The Meatball comes with the original box, manual and power supply. The Lovetone Meatball is Sold AS IS. Contact me at stompboxman@aol.com or call me at 714-738-7976. Thanks! IMG\_1020.JPG

* Sensitivity control

* Attack and Decay controls

* Range control (can be used to fine-tune the frequency response and create subtle effects)

* Resonance control

* Blend which mixes straight signal with effect creating a whole new palette of sounds.

* Pedal facility (allows the use of a standard passive volume pedal to create wah-type effects)

* FX loop - insert octaves and distortion for some real 70's cheese, or use for external trigger facility

* Up and Down response curves

* High, Low, and Band-pass filter modes

* Four selectable filter frequency ranges

* Triggering off full or half bandwidth and trigger off (useful for instance as a static tone control or for adding or scooping tone with blend)

* LED showing filter response

* LED showing effect on/off

The MEATBALL

• Members

Selling tons of pedals. Split up into 2 threads, the threads have all the pics. List of all pedals still available is below...

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Effects/FS-Tons-of-pedals-pt-2-D-A-M-Rx-Yardbox-Catalin-DLS2-Mid-Fi/m-p/35445801

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Effects/Tons-of-pedals-D-A-M-Malekko-OTO-Iron-Ether-Mellowtone-Ghost-FX/m-p/35414083

All prices include shipping in the CONUS, other locations please ask.

Prices negotiable. If you make me a reasonable offer, it's yours.

Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret Overdrive MKII - $125

Carl Martin Classic Optical Envelope Filter - $100

D*A*M / Sola Sound Tonebender MKIV, with original box - $425

NEW Mid-fi Electronics Psych Byke - $200

Shoe Pedals Silver Apple - $115

Shoe Pedals Frog - $95

Shoe Pedals Kung Fuzz - $95

Creepy Fingers Sugarboost - $125

Catalinbread Heliotrope Harmonic Pixelator - $140

Zvex Distortron (Vexter Series) - $110

Ghost Effects Ghost Face - $200

NEW T-Rex Bloody Mary - $125