Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phil for Head of the commonwealth of HC.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil for Head of the commonwealth of HC.

Phil

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)</div>

Phil can't take care of his own head
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Georgia"><font color="red"><br><b><u>FOR SALE</u></b><br>Bruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525<br>Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer</font></font></div>

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment

hangwire wrote:
      Phil can't take care of his own head

Coming from you, I'm not quite sure how to take that.

FWIW, I wash and I shave it daily.

Take that as a man who chooses to allow something that was mostly good to get molested to death without and sign he took a stand
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Georgia"><font color="red"><br><b><u>FOR SALE</u></b><br>Bruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525<br>Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer</font></font></div>

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment
      With all due respect, how do you know what goes on behind the scenes and what my recommendations and warnings were? You're making some large assumptions with absolutely nothing to base them on here...

C'mon y'all this thread needs more buttgrabby, less blame game. Phil is good people.

Comment

All you had to do the entire time was at us know your dissent, I don't recall seeing that.

Comment

Yeah hangwire, you're being a dick man.

Phil has no say. He reviews gear and bans people, don't throw down any online gloves here thinking this place is going to get any better.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• echodeluxe
          echodeluxe commented
          Editing a comment

i would say ban hangwire, but whats the point? this place is over.

Phil is amazing, and one of the coolest dudes ive met. however, he cant just "make it so" whenever we bitch about something.

the decision to sink Harmony Central came from the top. Phil couldnt do anything.

Phil could come out and support dissent rather then think the forum has been doing well when it hasn't. It's emperors new clothes cape holder... And you can't rally around someone that is moderating when they take that role. Yeah Phil isn't the mastermind, but he hasn't done anything to show he has tried to make things better with a bad situation from what I have seen

Comment

• echodeluxe
          echodeluxe commented
          Editing a comment

GIVIN A **** LIKE NEVER BEFORE

:cathappy:

Working...
      X