No announcement yet.

Hi-Tone DR201 SAP in the works

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Tone DR201 SAP in the works

Put in my order today for a Hi-Tone DR201 SAP.  4 x KT88's.  Enormous transformers.  80 lbs.  a special preamp circuit w/footswitch.  basically a nuts on replica of a 1969 Hiwatt--the same one in this vid:

anyhow, should be ready in a few weeks--i ordered mine with mustard caps and NOS mullards in the V1 & PI.  here's some progress pics--mmmmm...mustard caps.

dr201

mustards

Attached Files
    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

I also have a Hi-Tone 4x12 on the way. should have that sooner. stoked to hear their DR-F speakers, apparently they're even more spot on (to the cast frame hiwatt fanes) than the Reeves VP's. I love the VP's and have them in my 2x12.
    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Naw man, THIS amp is staying in my den or home bar or whatever **************** I get up to.

Comment

• Ben Lubin
      Ben Lubin commented
      Editing a comment
      Who makes this? Man I'm out of the loop.

Working...
X