Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korg is making Moog-style pedals now...

http://www.koma-elektronik.com/

This pleases me.

Attached Files

Comment

I have not checked the whole site yet, but it appears that they're in Germany. I'm not seeing any connection with or mention of Korg on their site...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Koma has been around for a little while now. what's it have to do with korg? (nothing)
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><div align="center"><font size="1">we could be dangerous: art, as a real threat</font></div></b></div>

Comment

• sparkfriction
          sparkfriction commented
          Editing a comment

nomenclature wrote:
          Koma has been around for a little while now. what's it have to do with korg? (nothing)

indeed, nothing!

• cobalt-60
          cobalt-60 commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw them in a demo of unreleased Korg stuff and it linked to them. Between that and the name similarity, I thought it was a Korg sub-line for the boutique market. I also for some reason thought Korg was German, but they're Japanese.

It was really late at night, leave me alone!

<div class="signaturecontainer">Formerly known as Spoonie G.<br />
        <br />
        <div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">
        <div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px; width:852; height:26">
        <input class="button" type="button" value="Show Spoiler" style="font-size:12px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(' div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show Spoiler'; }">
        </div>
        <div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;">
        <div style="display: none;">
        <a href="http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg" target="_blank">http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg</a>
        </div>
        </div>
        </div></div>

Comment

• spoonie g
          spoonie g commented
          Editing a comment

ah I get it Modular style pedals. I loved it. If they ever make a oscillator pedal for that particular company with sine waves and every known waves, I'll buy it. As long as it's Polyphonic!
        <div class="signaturecontainer">all sounds were from guitars,keyboards,grooveboxes and vocals<br />
        <br />
        no tunrtables,bass guitars,acoustic drums or midi pickups were used in these recordings</div>

Comment

cool, but it seems nothing related to KORG:mantongue:

make some noizzzzze

Comment

They look cool to me, but I thought I remembered seeing some videos that underwhelmed me before. I'll need to check into them again though. They really do look cool!
          www.blakemoreeffects.com<br>www.facebook.com/blakemoreeffects<br>www.twitter.com/blakemorepedals

Comment

Working...
          X