So like... what's new?

• Members

It's so hard to read things here. I really wish HC would hire a lackey to tweak the style sheet so things look the way they used to... it's like if a family member had a face transplant. Yeah, they're the same inside... but I'll be damed if I can look at you while I'm eating.

Anyway... I'm thinking about getting an Organizer. Got an Iron Bell a few weeks ago. Killer tonez.

Anything new going on in Pedaldom I should be aware of? Rumours are Strymon will have a multi-verb out before the year's end?

• Members

ben_allison wrote:

It's so hard to read things here. I really wish HC would hire a lackey to tweak the style sheet so things look the way they used to... it's like if a family member had a face transplant. Yeah, they're the same inside... but I'll be damed if I can look at you while I'm eating.

Anyway... I'm thinking about getting an Organizer. Got an Iron Bell a few weeks ago. Killer tonez.

Anything new going on in Pedaldom I should be aware of?
Rumours are Strymon will have a multi-verb out before the year's end?

like a Space?

• Members

empress has a new pedal on the way, and they're trying to figure out the name: https://www.facebook.com/EmpressEffects

"It's a chorus, vibrato and flanger pedal all in one that will have 9 total modes with extra goodies like rotary speaker, vibe and tremolo'd chorus. It will have presets, soft touch switches and an analog dry path. Of course it will also be true bypass."

empressflange

I got stuff incoming:

cb1cb2

Archived