Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you all paying for .45 jacketed hollow point?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you all paying for .45 jacketed hollow point?

Oh wait, where the **************** am I?

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/gtfo-dog.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

230 Gr. Federal Hydra-Shok .45 ACP JHP's go for around $22 - $24 for a box of 20, but 230 grain hardball's a lot cheaper. Shoot enough of the Hydra-Shok to make sure it's reliable in your pistol, and use hardball for the rest of your range time.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• AimmarCair
        AimmarCair commented
        Editing a comment
        AYO WHEN I HIT AMERICAN IMMA BE DRINKIN BLUNTS AND SMOKIN 40S ALL DAY DUNNO WHAT THESE 45S ARE YOUZ TALKING ABOUT BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY HARDCORE I BEST GET ON THAT **************** PRONTO

April Fools!

I would never hit America or any other lady.

I got that LE sales discount. 1000 rds of Federal HST +P for $500! 50 rd boxes go for $40 a pop normally, but I've got a good hook up. Plus I carry 1000 rds in the trunk of Federal HST +P .45 and 1000 rds of Federal TAP .223
      1*<br><br>WANNABE SINGER/SONGWRITER/GENIUS<br><br>Gibson SG w/ Vibrola &gt; Pedal Monsters Klone &gt; JHS Superbolt &gt; EHX Deluxe Memory Man &gt; EHX Holy Grail &gt; Boss TU-2 &gt; 2 Handwired Fender Princeton Reverb RI 1x12s

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
        Phil O'Keefe commented
        Editing a comment

Sunsetcarcrash wrote:
        I got that LE sales discount. 1000 rds of Federal HST +P for $500! 50 rd boxes go for $40 a pop normally, but I've got a good hook up. Plus I carry 1000 rds in the trunk of Federal HST +P .45 and 1000 rds of Federal TAP .223

Jealous.

We do have a LEO in the family. I should see if he can hook me up on ammo discounts.

Working...
    X