X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you like this pedal?

$(KGrHqMOKm4E5BWNNhcZBOSzhSD2d!~~48\_12.jpg this is one pedal from my collection. What's your experience with it? i forgot to say, I like this thing bigtime.

Attached Files
    Guitars, pedals & Amps

It's a skreddy, a nicer looking muff with a component change differen from the other 10 muffs that look nice
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Georgia"><font color="red"><br><b><u>FOR SALE</u></b><br>Bruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525<br>Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer</font></font></div>

Comment

• A.P. Ryder
      A.P. Ryder commented
      Editing a comment

Never played one, but have heard nothing but good things about it.

• bluesmann
      bluesmann commented
      Editing a comment

hangwire wrote:
      It's a skreddy, a nicer looking muff with a component change differen from the other 10 muffs that look nice

Does it sound more like a big Muff to you?

• sparkfriction
      sparkfriction commented
      Editing a comment

hangwire wrote:

its not a muff afaik...

You guys are missing commentary about your expensive rehoused and minimally tweaked to expand number if products to sell line of $20-40 of guts
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Georgia"><font color="red"><br><b><u>FOR SALE</u></b><br>Bruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525<br>Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer</font></font></div>

Comment

• bluesmann
      bluesmann commented
      Editing a comment

hangwire wrote:
      You guys are missing commentary about your expensive rehoused and minimally tweaked to expand number if products to sell line of $20-40 of guts

I orignally bought both mine Because of the pink Floyd Graphics and i heard they were tweaked to get those sounds on DSOTM and Animals. I collect keepers. I don't care if its 20 dollars in parts. I could probably do the same thing with a BC108 and a EQ pedal but I wouldn't have the kool graphics plus he's done all the tweaking for you.

• lefort_1
      lefort_1 commented
      Editing a comment

Andrew, plz to be getting off the CaresNothingAboutMakingALiving.

Hell, I've got NOTHING but knowledge, professionalism, and clinical expertise to offer. Yet a crown that costs the lab only $100-something (gold = "parts") to make costs the consumer a grand. Why? Because it is worth that much.

Go out, start your own business, develop a loyal clientele, invest thousands of hours beyond just "producing the product", actually give some decent customer service above-and-beyond what is listed on the warrantee,  deal with all the paperwork/payroll/federal rules/regs and the IRS...and go and tell me you aren't looking to establish a reasonable profit margin... the market will determine if its too much or not.

Sheesh!

$20 of parts (which, btw barely covers to enclosure, knobs, 2P3T switch and jacks) + a guys knowedlge to put together a STABLE circuit that works across a wide range of inputs/impedances, and all that other stuff listed above. There's a fooktonne more than soldering involved.

Yeah: if you live in the USA (w/our onshore overhead), if you've got any self-respect, if you've got the concept of a continuing business in mind, if you're not a home-hack DIY'er like me...then Yeah, you'd probably be charging about the same as Marc, Nic, Jack, Brad, and all the other 'small makers'.  

Get off it!

/ loves Andrew but dammit this whiney stuff is getting on my nerves.

Loves lefort back but the post above his makes me want to vomit... Pretty graphics and I don't have to do all that hard thinking... **** baby...

Comment

• Player99
      Player99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think a pedal is worth way more than a cheap dental cap.

• bluesmann
      bluesmann commented
      Editing a comment

hangwire wrote:
      Loves lefort back but the post above his makes me want to vomit... Pretty graphics and I don't have to do all that hard thinking... **** baby...

Really liked the pretty light when you turn on the pedal too. The paint job does have some orange peal tho.

Spoiler
      :smiley-angry048:

No problem, ill buy a super reverb for less and sound better than you

Comment

• bluesmann
      bluesmann commented
      Editing a comment

Are you talking to Me?  I love a superReverb. What kind of amp are you playing on now?

• bluesmann
      bluesmann commented
      Editing a comment

hangwire wrote:

You must be young. its not about who's the best or sounds the best. Its about you finding your tone and getting the most out of what you have to work with. Its not about the money its about the music and sharing what you do with others. Musicians i see as a different breed of people all trying to find their way. I do the best i can and I'm always looking for ways to better my abilities and good gear is just the tool we use. That doesn't always mean expenisive. I'm not into the I'm better than you BS that's childish and stupid just like the no brain Pee Pee forever man

• bluesmann
      bluesmann commented
      Editing a comment

hangwire wrote:

childish statement of the year!

"Nothing good is cheap".... I think we can end it right there as far as this gear disagreement goes

Comment

i want hangwire to define what 'blues' is.. just for the hell of it.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheColdNorthWind#g/u" target="_blank">Youtube Pedal Vids</a><br />
      <b><font color="Black"><font size="2">For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)</font></font></b><br />
      <font color="indigo"><font size="1">ToneFactor Nebular - £40<br />
      Line 6 RotoMachine - £46<br />
      </font></font><font size="1"><font color="YellowGreen">Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat</font></font></div>

Comment

• bluesmann
        bluesmann commented
        Editing a comment

He's got his mojo werkin (:roller eyes must be the flame drive that got him. Its really just a re boxed DS1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_6r4K1Mrns   not!

gambit wrote:
        i want hangwire to define what 'blues' is.. just for the hell of it.

Working...
    X