Anyone tried or owned this distortion pedal before??

thepoisonchef

• Members

th_Korg_DST3.jpg

Ive tried this pedal back years ago when I was first getting into guitar and remember that I loved it and I was wondering if anyone else had tried it to reassure my lack of guitar experience in case I run across one, Ive looked it up and found out it is called: KORG DST 3 (ive seen it under DST 1 too)

• Members

I have 2 of those Korg "Hard Distortion" DST-3 pedals and they sound great.

The DST-1 is a different pedal labeled "Distortion". I have been looking for a DST-1 for years.

The OVD-1 Overdrive from the same series is one of the best OD pedals I've used. The HC reviews are right. It's a real sleeper.

The TNB-1 Tone Booster is also cool.

• Members

Originally posted by 66_skylark

I have 2 of those Korg "Hard Distortion" DST-3 pedals and they sound great.

The DST-1 is a different pedal labeled "Distortion". I have been looking for a DST-1 for years.

The OVD-1 Overdrive from the same series is one of the best OD pedals I've used. The HC reviews are right. It's a real sleeper.

The TNB-1 Tone Booster is also cool.

i had the para eq and the flanger from that series. the flanger feedsback on itself and lets u tune it a bit, like the yamaha. i suspect theyre from the same factory..yjr para was eh...

• Members

Originally posted by thepoisonchef

ive never tried that pedal tonebone british maybe what Boss pedal??? what amp and guitar you use it through?

Gibson Les Paul with various low wattage tube amps from the 60's, usually a 1966 Gibson Skylark or 2 cranked.

I have never used a Boss pedal that sounds anything like the Korg DST 3.

• Members

Originally posted by thepoisonchef

LOL ok thx how about selling me one of your KORG DST3 pedals? I dont have a penny but how about you mail it to me and i'll pay you back?

Ouch, he's just jumping right into it, isn't he? You may as well just ask Sky Lark to marry you while you're at it.

• 7 years later...

Archived