Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Jump In the Amount of PG 13 Members Here

Looks like the new rules have been successful. Thousands of pimply prepubescent teens are joining the forums.

WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

Sweet!

www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Player99 wrote:

Looks like the new rules have been successful. Thousands of pimply prepubescent teens are joining the forums.

I think they're really just black magic practitioners looking to spam their services.

Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â ****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â**** Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Recipient of 1 Kudo: BOTB 2013

Comment

• A.P. Ryder
        A.P. Ryder commented
        Editing a comment

What pedal will make me sound like Green Day?

Da fuq

Comment

Player99 wrote:

How can you tell?

Comment

• boytbpc
          boytbpc commented
          Editing a comment

You know how anal sex and spinnach are similar?  

If you are forced to have it as a child, you probably don't like it as an adult.  

Working...
      X