Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these old guitars used DIN plugs, Lord Bizarre told us that german manufacturers were only allowed to use the german standard DIN plugs, DIN stands for Deutsche Industrie Norm, and that eastern european and soviet guitars also used this standard

Comment

I'd kiss Lord Bizzare for a Vintage Guitar.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Selling: <br />
      <br />
      <b><br />
      Mini mixer £25 posted. Good size for pedalboards.<br />
      EHX 24v DC adapter £12 posted<br />
      Dual momentary footswitch £20 posted.<br />
      Telecaster 3 way switch and vintage jack socket. £5 posted<br />
      </b><br />
      <br />
      <font size="1"><i>Excellent dealings with AncientMariner, Chucknorris1982, Daysofspeed, Kurd01, Melx, SirLemonHead, and a few of others I can't remember. . .</i></font></div>

Comment

an oddly shaped czech made Jolana Basso IX

Comment

so it nearly took us an hour to walk the 5 meters through the hallway, to reach the stairway, passing a couple of beautiful soviet Tonika guitars on our way up ...

Comment

on the stairs, I couldn't help noticing a couple of unloved pedals, I paused a moment to pay some respect to these artefacts, but Discofreq assured me that I would get to see enough of these PUE pedals later on

Comment

on the stairs, I couldn't help noticing a couple of unloved pedals, I paused a moment to pay some respect to these artefacts, but Discofreq assured me that I would get to see enough of these PUE pedals later on

Which reminds me, you didn't test the PUE Small Phaser yet
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.effectsdatabase.com" target="_blank">Effects Database</a>: 20000 pedals, over 3000 pedal brands, over 300 pedal brand interviews.<br><a href="http://my.effectsdatabase.com" target="_blank">myFXDB</a>: YOUR EffectsDatabase</div>

Comment

also on the stairs, there was the rare EKO Multitone pedal
                this one needs to be fixed, and it at least was moved three steps up since my last visit
                (Lordbizarre's workbench is on the first floor)

Comment

I need to save that pedal from retirement
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.effectsdatabase.com" target="_blank">Effects Database</a>: 20000 pedals, over 3000 pedal brands, over 300 pedal brand interviews.<br><a href="http://my.effectsdatabase.com" target="_blank">myFXDB</a>: YOUR EffectsDatabase</div>

Comment

also on the stairs was this rather nice looking fuzzwah that I did not notice before, I think the brand was Przybvszewskiego but don't quote me on that

Comment

I need to save that pedal from retirement

well, I think it's actually not from LordBizarre's collection, he once told me it was given to him for repair, but that was a year ago (perhaps it is added to the collection meanwhile)
                      I also had to be very patient when his Lordship was servicing my Dynacord DA-15 amp, in fact, on his site it still says he's working on it (I've had it back for a year now and it works great, the whole vibrato circuit was cut out of the circuitry, but he promised me he could fix it, and he did deliver).
                      Since then, he also did great repairs on my beloved Farfisa amp and my Dynacord Tube Tape Echo.

Comment

also on the stairs was this rather nice looking fuzzwah that I did not notice before, I think the brand was Przybvszewskiego but don't quote me on that

That's the name of the street where the factory was located (in the city of Lodz).

The brandname is PUE, but it's not very clear what it stands for

Comment

right, where were we, ah yes, halfway up the stairs
                          there was this odd looking sammich of what appeared to be an Aria tape echo, a Siemens tube device (an amp ?) and something in between

Comment

the thing in between turned out to be this rather nice looking VORG echo pack tape echo

Comment

nearly upstairs now, not before admiring this cool soviet Borisov bass
                              with built-in fuzz

or was it the one with built-in phaser
                              I'm not sure

Comment

anyway, we made it up the stairs, only took us about 15 minutes,
                                "just ignore all this crap " Lordbizarre muttered as we reached the first floor

"I ain't crap" someone replied from behind a curtain and than in a louder voice

I AIN'T CRAP DADDY!

that's how we got to meet Lordbizarre's daughter

Comment

Working...
                                X