Poll: Does HC Need a Free Speech Zone?

EL KABONG

• Members

I've never done a poll so this might not work? I was thinking tonight that all the censorship and banning really cuts in on our Artistic Integrity its quite stifling not being allowed to say how you really feel. I think a lot of campuses have free speech zones so why not HC?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never done a poll so this might not work? I was thinking tonight that all the censorship and banning really cuts in on our Artistic Integrity its quite stifling not being allowed to say how you really feel. I think a lot of campuses have free speech zones so why not HC?

I'm not sure I even know what you're talking about. I'm not referring to this specific post. It seems like every post you make is utter nonsense. I don't know if you post while drunk or if you're on some sort of controlled substance or what's going on. Care to shed some light on that?

• Members

I'm not sure I even know what you're talking about. I'm not referring to this specific post. It seems like every post you make is utter nonsense. I don't know if you post while drunk or if you're on some sort of controlled substance or what's going on. Care to shed some light on that?

welcome to ingore list. you must have a small penis.

• Members

nobody cares about freedom of speech?
:freak:

how is facebook killing board culture? I think the mods enjoy their power a little too much.

You do have free speech here, and then the mods have the freedom to tell/make you shut up. You agreed not to break the rules when you signed up to the forum, and if you wind up breaking them you're subject to punishment. This kind of thing happens all the time with groups of people and with both written and understood rules. If you were to go up to a group of people in a bar and told them that they eat {censored} and deserve multiple skull {censored}ings, would you be yelling about freedom of speech after they reject your friendly advance? :idk:

• Members

well, what exactly do you want to say that isnt allowed here?

i feel things like racist slurs, sexist comments, and the like are not needed in mature adult conversations. i have my fair share of ridiculousness with my friends when im at home, not on a forum that is online for anyone to see.

time and place, my friend.

• Members

well, what exactly do you want to say that isnt allowed here?

i feel things like racist slurs, sexist comments, and the like are not needed in mature adult conversations. i have my fair share of ridiculousness with my friends when im at home, not on a forum that is online for anyone to see.

time and place, my friend.

yer like in ozzie and harriet land.

Archived