No announcement yet.

NGD! MIJ Ibanez content

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! MIJ Ibanez content

picked up this little ditty yesterday. Its an 80's Roadstar Series II. Made in Japan. Great guitar, at a good price too - $250 and the dude gave me an extra case too. Frets are in really good shape. Dude replace the pots with CTS and the knobs are Gibson. I'm going to pick up shredding M/

the goods

Attached Files
    Decolonize

that thing is awesome.

Great deal

Enjoy it
    check out my sweet dealzzz, I got tons of them

Comment

I always liked the Roadstars - nice Ibanezes! :emoticon-object-092: :smileythumbsupsmall:

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Faldoe
        Faldoe commented
        Editing a comment

Phil O'Keefe wrote:

I always liked the Roadstars - nice Ibanezes! :emoticon-object-092: :smileythumbsupsmall:

I think they're still kind of unknown in terms of their abilities/value/bang for the buck. For MIJ, it's great deal. Just put new strings on it and set it up. Really nice player. 

Working...
    X