READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-3-13

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

Boss RV-5 - Rehoused and modded. Presets mod - extra mode control, switch and bi-color LED to choose between two different modes (think modulate and hall). Also has a Kill-Dry switch with White LED. Bypass is the bottom left switch - soft-touch momentary. Stock Bypass LED is still above the controls like the normal boss. Runs on 9v adapter only - no room inside for batteries. $130 shipped 

Madbean Chunk Chunk - based off the Dr. Boogie. Its supposed to be a Mesa amp in a box. Sounds pretty huge - especially through a good tube amp, but also rips on my SS champ. Controls are (Top left to bottom right): Treble, Mid, Bass, Master Volume, Gain, Presence. Runs on 9v adapter only, Purple LED of death seduction. $85 shipped.

No Trades. Thanks :) I'm broke, please buy my stuff. 

pedalulz

• Members

1976 Ampeg 100w VT-22 Head cabbed. Secret Disclosure: Vt-22's are V-4's  $400 you pay shipping.

MIM Telecaster, Stock, Black, 200 you pay shipping if you need it.

Local pickup in ATL if you are in the area, Paypal and cash are king, no trades please

get at me quicker: rodom531*at*gmail.com

• Members

Marshall JCM800 2204 - Kinda on the fence about this one. The only reason I am considering this is because I really want to put out a split 12" on my label and this will go to fund that.

The head is an early 80's 50 watt JCM800 that was made the last year before they went to the horizontal inputs. It was previously modded but returned to stock I've kept a magnet over the two holes to keep dust from getting inside. This one has a set of EH 6ca7s in the power amp and a Tung Sol (V1), Ruby )V2), and Sovtek (V3) in the preamp. I have a pair of EH EL34s that I can send with it as well, but the 6ca7s just make this thing sound so much more badasser. Original Drake transformers. The tolex is in great shape with no tears or rips. $900 shipped. PM for more pics.

JCM800

Redbear MK60 - This one is pretty rare in that it hasn't been modded to use 12ax7s in the preamp. It still uses the Russian 6h2n which is a 12ax7 thats less noisy. This one is a little bit higher gain than my MK120 that runs ont he 12ax7s. This one also has the Russian power tubes in it but can be a direct swap out with a new set of 5881 or 6L6. The only issue with the amp is the crack in the plexiglass right by the power switch. $400 shipped and insured through your choice of UPS or FedEx. PM for more pics.

Redbear MK60

George Dennis Volume Pedal - Works perfectly, has some velcro on the bottom. Not sure what these go for used because I never see them for sale. How about $45?

Boss gx700 preamp and Roland GFC-50 midi foot controller - I used to use this with a Boss GX700 preamp to switch effects and patches. They both work, but I don't use them anymore and they are taking up space in my closet for the last 4 years. Make me an offer.

Boss GX700

Boss HM2 - l love this thing. I modded it to work on a regular power supply. $OLD

HM2

Danelectro Cool Cat Trem - Comes with box and manual, looks new aside from the velcro. $25

CC Trem

Boss OC2 - Has a few scuffs here and there and velcro on the bottom. $50

OC2

EQD Ghost Echo - Has velcro on the bottom. Some minor scuffing on the screen print. Works perfectly. Comes with bag, manual and other EQD stuff. $125

EQD Ghost Echo

Digitech Jamman Solo - Only getting rid of it because my drummer is like most drummers and can't play to a loop:smileymad: Comes with box and everything. I have a 3 button Aux switch I'll throw in with it too. It has the original box as well. $150

Jamman

• Members

Hi All,

I have been hiding for a while busy with a re-design of my entire line with many added features. I have added soft touch relay true bypass to all but the germanium fuzz, added my true or buffered bypass to Up! and The Velvet Vice, and added a hair/no hair switch to Go!.

The newly designed relay automatically goes into bypass if the pedal loses power (how cool is that).

Unfortunately I have to raise prices just a bit, $10 more on everything except the Up! and Velvet Vice which are going up $20 each.

Fortunate for everyone I have started a Kickstarter Project to launch the new line and everyone who participates will be able to get their favorite Fromel pedal at the old price and get a cool T-shirt and Vinyl Sticker!!!!!

Head on over to our project Fromel Electronics Re-Vamp and check out the new line. As soon as the funding goal is met I will add more rewards and start the final build.

• Members

i have an epiphone dot in natural finish. perfect condition, not a scratch on it. comes with an archtop case.

i set it up completely a couple weeks ago. neck is straight and it plays like butter or some similar viscous thing.

LOL GUITAR

the case has a weird "lip" or something on the inside of the very top, so the very top of the headstock hits it on the way in and out. but if youre not the hulk or some other type of crazed person ripping things in and out of cases, it isnt an issue.

i love this guitar and the pickups sound surprisingly amazing, but i really want a jazzmaster and i cant keep this as well or my gf will insert one of the guitars into my anus forcibly.

so, if you have a squire j mascis jazzmaster or a squire vm jazzmaster in white (maybe sonic blue) i wanna trade you.

we each pay shipping for our respective guitars. i would prefer if your jazzy had a case. at the very least a very good gig bag.

uh, yeah.

• Members

Currently on the fourth batch of these, with a fair few satisfied customers. This is the best Klon clone you can buy.

This pedal is an exact electronic clone of the sought-after original. The circuit is complete - ie the buffer and charge pump circuitry are intact. These feature professionally powder coated enclosures with black screen printed zombie centaur chap. We don't use spray paint finishes, stickers or decals on any of our effects.

Features enclosed jacks, Alpha pots and foot switch, and our own professionally produced PCB (one of the smallest Klone PCBs around). This is also the smallest currently available Klone, saving you space on your board. Power is by 9V DC (center negative) jack only - no batteries.

They're

• Members

I'm the forumite formerly known as FireInCairo (I can't access my account because I deleted the original email before the HC changeover).  

Anyhow, I have two pedals for NEVERMIND! 

• Members

For sale, audited trios of NOS Mullard AC-128K germanium PNP transistors for Tonebender Professional MKII circuit (OC75 version). These sound great for lower gain Tonebender builds or what ever fuzz might strike your fancy. Offers and trades considered. You don't often see Mullards anymore, particularly ones you know the gain and leakage before you buy. I'm asking $14.00 per set postage paid in the USA, paypal accepted. Offers and trades considered as well. Overseas I'll need to add a little more to cover postage. Langrex is selling these for about $9.50 each pluss postage right now, for comparison. First come first serve on which set you want. Contact me first (modellurker at yahoo dot com) to reserve a set, then I'll give you the payment info. PM is also fine, but I check my e-mail more regularly. I'm lowbrow on pretty much all the ideal/guitar and amp forums, and Indychamps on ebay. I've got a good trading history on Harmony Central and the gear page and 100% positive feedback on ebay.

Set  Q1  Q2  Q3 (source -9.62V)

6  62/275  77/279  89/320 

7  60/243  77/283  88/518

8  60/283  74/437  87/400

10 53/311  73/279  84/315

13 69/340  78/388  93/429

14 69/336  76/316  91/405

15 65/247  75/227  83/352

16 63/243  73/295  81/344

http://lowbroweffects.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/IMG_1278-1024x817.jpg

• Members

Looking to sell my Micro Pog and Randy's Revenge ring mod - both are in excellent condition and have velcro on the back. I'm going to miss the RR dearly, and I'm sure I'll regret it, but I'm trying to fund a Mobius for the time being. No trades.

Micro Pog - $150 shipped PPG (conus)

Randy's Revenge - $250 shipped PPG (conus)

Pedals

• Members

IMG\_0180.JPG

EHX hog - $350 (I don't have the power supply)

Digitech space station - $300

Line 6 Compressor - $35

Don't make me put these on ebay! I would prefer paypal gift, I've literally done hundreds of online deals!

If any of you have a Hog power supply, or a cheap expression pedal, pm me.

• Members

Eventide Modfactor - $200 (No power supply - I used my Voodoo Labs PP2+. I can include the adapter I used with it)

Malekko Chicklet Spring Reverb - $110

(4) Boss DD-6 Digital Delay - $75 each

Boss PH-2 Super Phaser - $50

MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - $90

MXR EVH Phase 90 - $70

Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron Envelope Follower - $50

For pickup in Baltimore

Pedaltrain PT-3 with Hard Case and Soft Case - $200

(2) Roland JC-77 Jazz Chorus 2x10 - $300 each

2003 Fender MIM Standard Strat - $250

OnStage Double Flip It Guitar Stand - $20

ProLine 2 Two Tier Keyboard Stand - $50

Warmoth Baritone Conversion Neck - $200 (25.5" E-E to 28.5" B-B, Maple Fretboard, 10-16" Compound Radius, Strat Headstock)

Can send pictures upon request

Archived