Does anyone think Phil is spamming too much?

RoboPimp

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And exactly how am I spamming? I'm not selling anything. The only things I'm posting that could be remotely considered spam is content related stuff - links to articles and reviews, videos - stuff like that. But again, that's not stuff I'm trying to sell, it's stuff I'm writing about or reviewing. Big difference IMO. :)

I've also noticed that you still pop in from time to time, but when you do, it's mainly just to make a negative comment towards me, the site, or another member. We're always happy to see you, but we could do without so much negativity. Instead, why don't you tell us what you've been up to lately? :)

Gonkboy wrote:

Yes.  I don't recall him posting so much in the past.  I guess he's desparately trying to bail out a sinking ship.

I quite literally have about 50 times as many posts as you. IOW, your post is absolutely absurd. I'll gladly put my record for helping people, and for answering questions and providing useful information about equipment and techniques up for comparison with yours any time you'd like. :)

• Members

My favorite Riffie post was him describing stabbing a dog in the "post pictures of your pet" thread. A real class act.

I appreciate some of Phil's posts. But I wonder, how much Phil is compensated for his valuable contributions here?

It's a bit more complicated now, but for years, I essentially received nothing for moderating HCEF and my activities as a site admin on HC. I only got a small token amount for the use of my "name" or "brand" on the Studio Trenches forum. However, for the past year and a half or so, I've been the Associate Editor of HC (and I am now the Senior Editor), and as such I have been compensated (as an independent contractor - I'm not a GC / MF employee) - but that's primarily for my newsletter work, how-to / tech article writing and reviews moreso than for the site administration / forum moderation stuff, which again, I've been doing since 2005.

• Members

AngelofHop wrote:

My favorite Riffie post was him describing stabbing a dog in the "post pictures of your pet" thread. A real class act.

I appreciate some of Phil's posts. But I wonder, how much Phil is compensated for his valuable contributions here?

GFY / and i quote "GO FUKK YOURSELF", to make such a statement about i is not only libles/slander tis border line, crosseth here line hath been drawn, drip...

• Members

AngelofHop wrote:

It's not libel if it's true. I have no reason to defame you. Even though you deleted your post, I remember it. Threaten me all you want. I try to only post positively and in this case I failed and apologize to the forum.

your so full of sh!t i can smell your breath over here, be as well as you can trin' to scape the now...

Archived