Iceman Cometh (ETI!)

BrentMpls

• Members

Ibanez necks can be great or meh....for me, the flat shreddernecks are meh.

You might want to check into that ...  a shredneck would be a dealbreaker for me.

...and I have no idea about those DiMarzio pickups...not sure why Ibanez is outsourcing the pickups. I guess it's an "appeal to the expected customerbase" thing.

• Members

Its on page 20 letter c of new MF catalog. Fireman paul Gilbert Sig model, i was at werk the other day not what you werr thinking!

In his vid paul says has fat neck, mf says its also fat sooooo??! Its 899 at MF

• Members

alien wrote:

Its on page 20 letter c of new MF catalog. Fireman paul Gilbert Sig model, i was at werk the other day not what you werr thinking!

In his vid paul says has fat neck, mf says its also fat sooooo??! Its 899 at MF

I just got this in the mail, so thanks for the helpful post!

That sure is a neat looking guitar. 

• Members

Oh watch some of the U Toob vids of PG playin that thing on demos and watnot U might just change your mind, me thinks.

But really the only reason ipopped in was cuz i hate thin Ibby necks too and just happened to remember his model. Has a fat neck snd i do fave fantasy island gas for the Fireman GUITAR but SRs look on craigslist the are {censored}e tons of crappy icemans in black allda long there for like 200 tops !!! Are yallls. Effin stooopid??? Buy used!!! Oops. Lol. But efff cheap guitars i spit on them get the fireman and be the man man !!!

Archived