a lead boost that has options to goose this rig, thanx n advance,

riff ie

• Members

100\_1192.JPG

i'm thinking fuzz, thick & liquidy " ala Warren Haynes " yet coarse and raw " ala early Eddie Van "...

No doubt theres' enough here to float boats, lets just say fish on, please no octave/fuzz suggestions as i can get there from here.

• Members

ok a lil more specifics' the tverb is all well esp. @ vol., but @ neighbor friendly levels where i currently reside the ocd tightens' things up, and the ep boost takes it to ahhhahahh, the carbon copy is just, well try and buy, the wah and vibe are flavors of the initiated''', so first thing that come to mind is the zvex fff anybody?, or a power boost, though the fat fuzz factory seems to have options at volume ov tv friendly push, the naga viper also has my attention as kitty casters' suggestions are always of interest to I... what say Ye...

riff ie wrote:

ok a lil more specifics' the tverb is all well esp. @ vol., but @ neighbor friendly levels where i currently reside the ocd tightens' things up, and the ep boost takes it to ahhhahahh, the carbon copy is just, well try and buy, the wah and vibe are flavors of the initiated''', so first thing that come to mind is the zvex fff anybody?, or a power boost, though the fat fuzz factory seems to have options at volume ov tv friendly push, the naga viper also has my attention as kitty casters' suggestions are always of interest to I... what say Ye...

Yeah, if it's a boost you're after, the Naga Viper's a very good one. If fuzz is more what you seek, the choices are limitless. :)

Archived