Beware of Hangwire

6StrngStrangler

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

pretty sure that hangwire has been here upwards of four years.

you might say he drives a hard (or silly) bargain, but thats hardly a reason for a 'beware' thread.

i've paid $35 for the arion sfl-1. i'd do it several more times. cool flanger, in my book.

• Members

Originally posted by HCadvisor

Its not the FAB series, its a fabtone. Look it up before you call someone out.

And that one is in ok shape. Im looking for a fabtone, but I want one thats in good condition in a metal case.

My bad, sorry, I thought he was talking about the fab series, Hangwire, I take that back. Thanks HC for pointing that out.

• Members

Originally posted by wacopacco

not cool to publicly call someone out because you dont agree with the trade. I've had people actually try to rip me off, i just settle it with them right there. We all are (assuming) responsible enough here to be a good judge of character. So no need for the "BEWARE" threads.Hangwire is a good guy he's been around for a while.

It was a misunderstanding on my part and I said I was sorry. I sent him an email and told he what I did. It wont happed again.

• Members

I realize that this thread was in error and apology made, but it presents me with a fine opportunity to say that hangwire is very cool individual.

When I still lived in the midwest I made a day trip to Milwaukee and bought a Roland JC-120 that I first found through a link in hangwire's sig. He wasn't selling it, he was just listing interesting gear that some local Milwaukee Mom & Pop music stores were selling. Very cool.

~MkF!
"Knock Knock!"
"Who's there?!"
"Doris!"
"Doris who?!
"Doris shut, that's why I knocked!"

Archived