No announcement yet.

Beware of Hangwire

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wacopacco
    not cool to publicly call someone out because you dont agree with the trade. I've had people actually try to rip me off, i just settle it with them right there. We all are (assuming) responsible enough here to be a good judge of character. So no need for the "BEWARE" threads.Hangwire is a good guy he's been around for a while.

It was a misunderstanding on my part and I said I was sorry. I sent him an email and told he what I did. It wont happed again.
    FS Juan Slightly Tarnished Soul

Member Of The SG Army

Originally posted by RoboPimp
    everyone knows "real boutique british" tone comes from korea

Comment

Originally posted by hangwire
      quiet, you

Take your keyword spamming filth elsewhere buddy.

Oops wrong thread.
      Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by 6StrngStrangler
        It was a misunderstanding on my part and I said I was sorry. I sent him an email and told he what I did. It wont happed again.
        ya i just read that
        http://www.facebook.com/wacopacco

Comment

Originally posted by Wilbo26
          Take your keyword spamming filth elsewhere buddy.

Oops wrong thread.

"keyword spamming filth" , eh? I wish I knew what that meant... I need to keep wikipedia open 24/7 to understand some posts here...
          FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

Comment

• V
              V commented
              Editing a comment

I motion that we make this thread a photoshop thread about all kinds of terrible things Hangwire has done/been blamed for.

The Scoundrel Hangwire accused of Hindenberg bombing! etc.

y'know with all this furcked archivists. myself included, i Lurked for a few years back in some infancy- hangwire has, well, hung in there! Beware of your shadow, sir, for you have conspiritist elbow...

Comment

I realize that this thread was in error and apology made, but it presents me with a fine opportunity to say that hangwire is very cool individual.

When I still lived in the midwest I made a day trip to Milwaukee and bought a Roland JC-120 that I first found through a link in hangwire's sig. He wasn't selling it, he was just listing interesting gear that some local Milwaukee Mom & Pop music stores were selling. Very cool.

~MkF!
              "Knock Knock!"
              "Who's there?!"
              "Doris!"
              "Doris who?!
              "Doris shut, that's why I knocked!"
              I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry.

Comment

Originally posted by bassplayinguy
                what ever happened to that thread with the feedback ratings for all of the forumites that did trades with eachother and whatnot?

It got shut down by THE MAN.
                Anyway, I enjoy Hbar a great deal, and would have continued to do so had Phil not intervened.

Comment

I think this thread sTILL serves a valuable purpose

Hangwire drugged my milk and touched me inappropriately

I was goingto report him, but felt ashamed b/c I kind of enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by MorePaul
                    I think this thread sTILL serves a valuable purpose

Hangwire drugged my milk and touched me inappropriately

I was goingto report him, but felt ashamed b/c I kind of enjoyed it
                    it was the least i could do...
                    FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

• Urinate Forever
                      Urinate Forever commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah hangwire's a good guy

• goodhonk
                      goodhonk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hangwire is harmless in small doses.

what is this about
                    http://www.williamsaudio.co.uk

Handmade Pedals, Custom Builds and Pedal Mods

New Release: Williams VTB Tonebender MK11 Professional http://www.williamsaudio.co.uk/Williams%20VTB.htm
                    Coming very Soon: Williams Topgear FuzzSuss and Williams Tonebender MK3

Enjoyed great trades with:

Eddie Armoredfist316 bieke inscho stereotypy hbar digital 6StrngStrangler Gearhunter phishmarisol Stompboxx Idlewilde NITEFLY182

Comment

Sounds like a new guy calling out a seasoned veteran on a potential deal that did'nt even take place.

We don't have the feature where the thread starter can delete his first post,then the whole thread disappears?

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhunter
                        ...We don't have the feature where the thread starter can delete his first post,then the whole thread disappears?

that was one of THE MAN's first improvements here.
                        my posts must be read using the voice of Deguello's
                        'Manic Mechanic,' or that of Abe Vigoda.

A+ deals: jimihalen, valvedriventone, fireincairo, kha02a, loosegroove, josh33,
                        nbabmf, comfortablynumb, mofx4me, snail killer, arrmatey,
                        unkle slam, armoredfist316, 1DZReverendDavidLee,
                        freeridstylee, a few more...

11-2-09 --> meet hbar re: imaginary molecular thingy

Comment

Originally posted by L6Sguy
                          that was one of THE MAN's first improvements here.

Ahh,that must have been right before the search function was yanked.
                          Well,I guess 6String could have changed the title to "Oops",or something like that,then all that would be here would be an assload of humorous gif's of waffles dancing and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhunter
                            Ahh,that must have been right before the search function was yanked.
                            Well,I guess 6String could have changed the title to "Oops",or something like that,then all that would be here would be an assload of humorous gif's of waffles dancing and such.

which aint such a bad thing.

its not too late to have some fun with this thread, if its too late to turn it into something fx-related.

like, pictures of people suspended and swinging from 30' poles in the middle of folks having coffee.

my posts must be read using the voice of Deguello's
                            'Manic Mechanic,' or that of Abe Vigoda.

A+ deals: jimihalen, valvedriventone, fireincairo, kha02a, loosegroove, josh33,
                            nbabmf, comfortablynumb, mofx4me, snail killer, arrmatey,
                            unkle slam, armoredfist316, 1DZReverendDavidLee,
                            freeridstylee, a few more...

11-2-09 --> meet hbar re: imaginary molecular thingy

Comment

Working...
                            X