Mustang/Bronco content

Urinate Forever wrote:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6ie3X48Ip7M/UKhz9jYQQMI/AAAAAAAAcRw/J\_oqkUqetfU/s640/kurt+cobain+skirt+shampalove+blog.jpg

ffff

ffffffffffffff

Phil, you bald motha{censored}kaaaa, what is this guitar?

I'm not positive, and I don't think it is, but it somewhat resembles a G&L SC-1. They were made back in the early 80s. Cool little guitars - the least expensive models in the G&L lineup at the time, but they're not shortscales - they have 25.5" scale lengths IIRC. They didn't make a lot of the single pickup models, but you can still get the G&L SC-2 today - at least as a reissue of sorts.

The cutaways on that one look a little "deep" though, which is what makes me unsure. They did make them with a similar control plate, lack of pickguard, and hardtail bridge though - all of that is very similar to the original G&L's - the reissues are a bit different. Maybe it's something that was custom made for him, and that was inspired by the simplicity of the G&L SC models? That's my guess - but it's only a guess.

Oh, and could you please chill out on the cursing, bumping threads with curse words in the titles, etc. I'd really appreciate it. :)

• Members

from the looks of the bridge i would agree that its a g&l, as i spent a good 45 days or so with the sc-2 and had it not been for the constant floating trem that g&l use i would have owned more than one by now, tip {censored}in' top set-up right out the box, and that hotter bridge pick-up was aho very responsive to dynamic subtlety...

Archived