Anybody got the Morpheus Droptune 1.2 firmware update?

Chad

• Members

I was just on the Morpheus site on Tuesday, then bought a pedal and now their website has gone dark and I can't download the update software. What a bummer.

If anybody has the software update and could pass it on, it would be much appreciated.

• Members

BTW, I'm beginning to wonder if Morpheus is belly up. I read on some forum that the designer of the pedals died late last year, their website went dark this week, and some of the big suppliers are either out of or running low stock on their pedals. Not looking good.

• Members

let me know your email, i'll send you the update zip folder via attachment (2mb) . Thats kind of sad hearing about the morpheus brand. The droptune is my most important pedal right now. Was thinking of picking up their other products in the future too.

• Members

let me know your email, i'll send you the update zip folder via attachment (2mb) . Thats kind of sad hearing about the morpheus brand. The droptune is my most important pedal right now. Was thinking of picking up their other products in the future too.

Thanks much! PM sent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Sorry guys was on holidays last week. Will try to send out to everyone who needs it by tonight. Btw im 12 hours ahead of american eastern time. Btw anyone has any hosting website membership? I could only host temporarily as i uploaded as a guest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

You can find the firmware update on the official Morpheus site here: morpheusefxpedals.com/download.php

I was just on the Morpheus site on Tuesday, then bought a pedal and now their website has gone dark and I can't download the update software. What a bummer.

If anybody has the software update and could pass it on, it would be much appreciated.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I am all that remains of XP audio. I am the electronic technician for the company. I am well aware that Rick died and the company has all but disapeared. However, I will continue to offer support for XP Audio Equipment. I have kept all the schematics and files for the entire company for safe keeping. Just in case it ever came back to life.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

I  have the morpheus dive bomber love it, would love to get any updates or software for it, was so sad to hear rick passed and the company is no longer around? very sad. my email is augierockstar@gmail.com or augierockstar@hotmail.com will be so very greatful  for any help please also instructions to install update many thanks to anyone kind enough to help out, sincerely Augie