Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy DC Brick Cables

Dunlop DC Brick cables where do i buy them? i need more to power up my electro hamonix pedals. which has a different tip than the boss DC type.
    Good Deals With: Used666, Puckman, ProjectX

Dunlop DC Brick cables where do i buy them? i need more to power up my electro hamonix pedals. which has a different tip than the boss DC type.

www.stompin-ground.com
    GREAT DEALS WITH: fellsilver | washuffitze3 | Verence | numbcomfortably | comfortablynumb | drasp | curehardy | NaylorStrat | sam.gans | theweight | arcarsenal72 | hivedestruction | rabott13 | angelhair0 | duderanimous

GEAR:
    American Vintage 52 Tele | Epiphone Les Paul
    Boss FV-500H | TU-2 | Timmy | Screwdriver | Monsterpiece MkIII | TimeBender
    JTM-45

GO LSU

Comment

I emailed Dunlop about a week ago and they gave me this reply

"The part number for the cable is: ECB298 These come individually and you can order them directly from us by calling 1-800-722-3434."

I haven't called yet but I'm sure they're easy enough to deal with. Also, that part no. is for the boss style cables so you may have to email them yourself. It's actually kind of a pain you can't order via the internet.
      Good deals with: Nitefly182

Comment

My problem with all the supplies found on that website - straight connector plugs! Why would you ever want this? They take up so much unecessary room.
        Good Deals

Comment

I emailed Dunlop about a week ago and they gave me this reply

"The part number for the cable is: ECB298 These come individually and you can order them directly from us by calling 1-800-722-3434."

I haven't called yet but I'm sure they're easy enough to deal with. Also, that part no. is for the boss style cables so you may have to email them yourself. It's actually kind of a pain you can't order via the internet.

thanks i'll give them a call

Comment

www.stompin-ground.com

thanks i'll check them out

Comment

Working...
          X