Lost interest in pedals

RnR

• Members

I was using a Twin and had fun switching out pedals to get different levels of distortion, etc.

Then I got a Boogie Mark V.

I completely lost interest in playing with pedal overdrive.  And even pedals of any sort.

Man what an amp.

Sorry pedal forum.

• Members

RnR wrote:

I was using a Twin and had fun switching out pedals to get different levels of distortion, etc.

I completely lost interest in playing with pedal overdrive.  And even pedals of any sort.

Man what an amp.

Sorry pedal forum.

so not using anything to bump leads/tighten low end?...

• Members

so not using anything to bump leads/tighten low end?...

Mark V has an adjustable solo boost, activated by the footswitch.

More eq options than you can shake a stik at.  And I got a Mesa 2x12 cab that just thumps.

The tube reverb is especially sweet.

• Members

Id like a setup where blues channel is tube rectified and spongy, Lead channel is solid state rectifrier and bold, it would be D ultimate if ur Rectifrier choice was footswitchable

You can set the first and second channel independantly to either tube or ss rectifier.  The third channel you can set between pentode and triode mode.  So you could have a tube first channel, ss second channel if you so desire. Each channel is cpapble of cleans or leads.

• Members

RnR wrote:

Man what an amp.

Sorry pedal forum.

See Ya.

• Members

I kinda feel like i gotta learn to play all over again if im on my big rig, the dynamic difference is so in your face going from tube recto to ss recto, i feel i have to totally re learn "my touch" of the insrtrument

• Members

I originally planned on getting a 6 string as a temporary I strument and then moving in to a "real" banjo, but the more I thought about it the more pointless it seemed. While I can see why some may look down on them, and I wouldn't refer to myself as a true banjo player, they basically have the same effect and get the job done very nicely. I've got a Gold Tone which is excellent, and a Dean Backwoods 6 with a pick up which has a lot of applications. Great instruments.

kumarlabels wrote:

I originally planned on getting a 6 string as a temporary I strument and then moving in to a "real" banjo, but the more I thought about it the more pointless it seemed. While I can see why some may look down on them, and I wouldn't refer to myself as a true banjo player, they basically have the same effect and get the job done very nicely. I've got a Gold Tone which is excellent, and a Dean Backwoods 6 with a pick up which has a lot of applications. Great instruments.

PS I'll be happy move it to the correct forum for you if you'll tell me what forum and thread you intended it for - I can't imagine it was this one. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived