Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Fender Blues Junior Lounge!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo
    View Post

i could see myself going back to a blues jr. when i get rid of my ac15. they're great little amps.

I played a AC 15 for a while at the GC and I realize it was GC so I know the stories but I really was not that impressed, I mean it was nice don't get me wrong but I didn't leave trying to figure out how to get one.

I did play a Blues JR with Bill M mods (which I am looking into) and I felt it was a lot better sounding. Just me and my rookie ears. I realize the BJr was modded and the speaker was broken in etc, I just liked the sound a lot more.
    Good deals with: thebloodbrother, jimihalen, JSutter, GravyK, Woody777, BloodBros, garrettmhaynes, PurpleStrat, MickTaylorFan, WBigsby, Echoes22, jdredskinsfanx2, (((echo))), lovellintn, kyrreca, skinny_comics, ck3, Barryj61, SmelltheGlove, Hot_Tube_Tone, lostgoonie, Fatso Forgottso, IamTehCure, toddtroutman, NITEFLY182, thesockmonster, nbabmf

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo
      View Post

i could see myself going back to a blues jr. when i get rid of my ac15. they're great little amps.

Are you unhappy with the AC15?
      Good Transactions with: mdintx, FarToMany, IBDBB, cadillacman, basstones, boonestunes, toeleven.

"Call on God, but row away from the rocks." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• my new home...
        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

• lol, im one of you now...

Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

• I guess this is where I should post up my tricked up Blues Jr. I added a Ruby Reverb Tank with an isolation sleeve, put in a Celestion G12H that sounds PERFECT for this amp, and of course, I had to add some blue chickenhead knobs to pimp her up.
            http://www.rivercityrockets.com

Comment

• Oops - forgot the back shot
              http://www.rivercityrockets.com

Comment

• Someone sell me a blues junior.
                Fender/Gibson - Pedals - Vox AC30
                Please read my posts as if Bill Cosby were speaking directly to you.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Gear Selloff: Best Offer Accepted.

Comment

• I'm in.....new caps by local amp dude. It was a STEAL!! $175....

Sounds too good. I'm close to Billm, and kinda sounds like it has the blackface tone stack. Gigged 'er 3 or 4 times, SWEET!! Great thread!
                  href="http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=richey+lather" Good deals with: Mister Zero, homestar_kevin, Nomad000, ed_sped2, Jim Hunter, D34dBaWx, Vidiot72, ny300percentcom, bluedevil0204, PumpkinPieces, Silverring233, darkmonohue, diceman1000, sethseth, boonestunes, Shauggy, echobaseone, firebrand, Macelind, BloodBros, michaellambson, SunofNothing, jdpkeeper, sameoldbluesman, Shamdog, WBigsby, Mike Fiasco, Greystoke

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by richey888
                    View Post

I'm in.....new caps by local amp dude. It was a STEAL!! $175....

Sounds too good. I'm close to Billm, and kinda sounds like it has the blackface tone stack. Gigged 'er 3 or 4 times, SWEET!! Great thread!

nice score!

the blues jr comes with the blackface tonestack already, so im guessing you mean the twinstack mod.

ive been looking into trying that. i might.

Comment

• No mods, but would love to do some eventually. Still sounds great though.

website | youtube | facebook | twitter | bandcamp | last.fm

Good deals with: Aahzz, jnurp, miggy01, Jules-RM, leer43, floodstage, CrystalLake, conky, [Animals2], vicenzajay

Comment

• I really want one of these to AB/Stereo with the NightTrain for when I'm playing Madison Square Basement
                        Originally Posted by EL KABONG

On Mayers playing... I think he is writing to try and impress the wrong kind of chicks. He is writing to impress the Jennifer Anniston, Paris Hilton crowd. Anniston thinks his music is seriously "intense" so its working. If you think about it we're all just trying to impress the chicks. I think I write or play to impress the hot cool hippy chicks not mega millionaires actresses, thats why he sounds plastic.

Comment

• Kind of miss my Billm BJr since I'm planning on downsizing my amp
                          Jbrazz (lol)

Comment

• i just got done recording some tracks with the blues jr, and im impressed. this amp is incredible. it sounds amazing. with reverb, overdrive, distortion. damn. im so glad i got one.

Comment

• The Blues Jr records great for sure, I'm looking forward to some Billm mods once my amp is out of warranty
                              Online Rhythm Section Tracks (Drums and Bass) Recorded In A Pro Studio:http://backupband.netGood dealings with: Sunsetcarcrash

Comment

• im going to do the twinstack mod, and i might do the bias mod. ill let you know how they go.

i came to the realiztation that i like the blues jr more than i liked the dr z. carmen ghia.

Comment

Working...
                                X