Ticket To Freedom, new overdrive-fuzz.

Homer74

• Members

what I think from just looking at it:

the horizontal Zvex layout is something I hate... kicking knob positions and way too much board space. Set that thing vertical and have jacks on the top side to maximize board space and distance of knobs to footswitches

also if there is a flip switch that doesnt totally alter the entire pedal to necessitate moving all knobs WHY NOT MAKE IT ITS OWN FOOTSWITCH? its very helpful to be able to have multiple tones in 1 box when playing live with another click.

• Members

hangwire wrote:

what I think from just looking at it:

the horizontal Zvex layout is something I hate... kicking knob positions and way too much board space. Set that thing vertical and have jacks on the top side to maximize board space and distance of knobs to footswitches

also if there is a flip switch that doesnt totally alter the entire pedal to necessitate moving all knobs WHY NOT MAKE IT ITS OWN FOOTSWITCH? its very helpful to be able to have multiple tones in 1 box when playing live with another click.

I have to agree with this but you'd also need a bigger box. Like, if it were me, I'd do a larger version with more footswitches and also a compact version.

Archived