Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket To Freedom, new overdrive-fuzz.

Hello! I created my first effectbox and called it a "ticket to freedom". It's not a mod, or emulation of any amp. What do you think about this box?

Site: Polar Lights

Video demos:

what I think from just looking at it:

the horizontal Zvex layout is something I hate... kicking knob positions and way too much board space. Set that thing vertical and have jacks on the top side to maximize board space and distance of knobs to footswitches

also if there is a flip switch that doesnt totally alter the entire pedal to necessitate moving all knobs WHY NOT MAKE IT ITS OWN FOOTSWITCH? its very helpful to be able to have multiple tones in 1 box when playing live with another click.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Georgia"><font color="red"><br><b><u>FOR SALE</u></b><br>Bruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525<br>Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer</font></font></div>

Comment

• Homer74
      Homer74 commented
      Editing a comment

It's just a prototype on the video. Box will look like in the picture:

TTF.JPG

Attached Files

• V
      V commented
      Editing a comment

hangwire wrote:
      what I think from just looking at it:

the horizontal Zvex layout is something I hate... kicking knob positions and way too much board space. Set that thing vertical and have jacks on the top side to maximize board space and distance of knobs to footswitches

also if there is a flip switch that doesnt totally alter the entire pedal to necessitate moving all knobs WHY NOT MAKE IT ITS OWN FOOTSWITCH? its very helpful to be able to have multiple tones in 1 box when playing live with another click.

I have to agree with this but you'd also need a bigger box. Like, if it were me, I'd do a larger version with more footswitches and also a compact version.

I listened to the clips on some nice headphones. Does sound quite nice!!
    Like <a target="_blank" href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shoe-Pedals/259407637461219">Shoe Pedals</a> on facebook for fun, gossip, and updates.<br><br>Orders taken via PM, facebook, and email to <a href="mailto:shoepedals@gmail.com">shoepedals@gmai l.com</a>

Comment

Working...
X