Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya

Comment

i sort of feel left out

Comment

This is hilarious. And your girlfriend might be kinda correct.
        —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

i sort of feel left out

That feel. I know it bro.
          FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

Urn8=scott stapp

Originally Posted by IRG:
            "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Urn8=scott stapp

Banned forever

Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

lol thats cute subs. but wheres bobby D??
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

who is the turd in the bottom right corner?

warpsmasher, and he is an earthworm thankyouverymuch
                    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

That's gotta be the graphics for the HCFX pedal.
                      http://www.myspace.com/399453211

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=276061

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nails

Comment

LOL turd in the bottom right corner
                        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

frankencomet

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

25 forumites now

http://i.imgur.com/1CQ2y.jpg

Comment

that is so funny.

sickofallthischristianatlduckface****************.
                              "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

needs little captions by each character labelling them by their username

Comment

Working...
                                X