X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Phillip...

I was looking for any new demos on Youtube of the EHX 8-Step and what do I see...?

Good ole Mr. O'Keefe has one for review. Please PLEASE try it with the Whammy V. I am dying to know if it can do some of the Molten Midi stuff like arpeggios.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2">Good Deals with: Snail_killer, myTakamine, C Fuzz, johnrambo, AnderMocs (x2), finboy, conky, themeanreds, masterwuhan, smrz, brandnewzo, Jisatsu, RoboPimp, itkindaworks, CrowShack, Coach, Leaves, Yarbicus, Raintes, jcm800stratman, -MBro-, smalltownsongs, TravvyBear, young_grandma, d_dave_c, homestar_kevin, cryptosonic, RockDaJoJo, Lonely Tourist, jhamnett, H.P. Lovecraft, killthehippies45, bikescene, delayed delay, christianatl<br><br><br><br><font color="red">Bad Deals: Hello Music &amp; Cascade Microphones</font></font></div>

I love it when the box is first opened.  That's the most exciting thing about buying effects.

<div class="signaturecontainer">... puppets jerking on their strings ...</div>

Comment

• PKTrono
      PKTrono commented
      Editing a comment

that's all the unboxing is? that's not a big deal.

i thought it was a gearwire style "let's look at the manuals" thing.

Working...
X