Just bought a Digitech Space Station and Boss PS-3

• Members

I think this may be the most excited I've ever been about making a deal for pedals. My neighbors are going to hate me after I do nothing but make weird noises all weekend. Haha.

What's the coolest deal you've ever made?

• Members

Yeah, I had a TB looper made for me last time I owned one that was mono in/stereo out, just because the bypass was so bad that I didn't want it in my chain, even though I wanted to keep the stereo capabilities.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I bought a Digitech RP-1, Digitech 2112 rack unit with a Control One controler with a CNB (SKB style) rack case for under $300.00.

I'm running an RP-1 and RP-12 into my Digitech 2112 and man I can gain stack to beyond Rectified gain stages and still retain definition. I programed some : Classic Fender Twin, Princeton / Bassman / M80, Marshall JCM 800 / 900./ Mode Four, Carvin V3 / X-100 B, Soldano, Mesa-Boogie Rectifier / Mark V, VHT Pittbull / Deliverance and other Monster tones/ Clean tones.

And the effects are still the best .... The new Boss, POD, Line 6 stuff I've tried don't even come close to the 2112 's dual Tube and Analog distortion paths !!!!

Archived