No announcement yet.

Electrical Guitar Company

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical Guitar Company

this guitars intressts me more and more...

what i want to know is - what happend when the guitar needs service? or maybe new frets after years of extrem playing?

EGC users tell me all please
    Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

they get new frets

Why dont you email them and ask them?
    yep

Comment

i really hate your "super smart" counterquestion. it is just uselees and extrem annoying - how old are you?
      Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

im 12.
        yep

Comment

Seriously? What happens when any guitar needs the things you mention? It's not like EGCs are made from magical fallen space astroids. You can have the guitar serviced just like any other guitar. Kevin is a top shelf dude and I'm sure if twenty years from now you need fret work he will be more then happy to do it.

Also

Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

****************in lol.That white falcon stirs something in my jimmies though.
            yep

Comment

And Hiwatt Bob has the audacity to think he can trump my epic rig. Pfft! Juggalos gonna get served son.

Comment

I'm excited for this rivalry.
                yep

Comment

this guitars intressts me more and more...

what i want to know is - what happend when the guitar needs service? or maybe new frets after years of extrem playing?

EGC users tell me all please

I don't own one but I've played a couple and they are tops. Gonna get on that waiting list with my tax return this year, finally. Still up in the air on what model and all the details but that list is long, plenty of time to hammer out the details.

As for service, including refrets, I know you can send it back to EGC and Kevin will take care of it. He also mentioned another shop that's capable, in Minnesota I think he said. Could be a real pain in the ass for the Euro guys but I know EGC has instruments over there so maybe someone has the knowledge to service them over there too.
                  Originally Posted by conky

I wanna take that rig behind Zaxby's and get it pregnant.

Comment

Seriously? What happens when any guitar needs the things you mention? It's not like EGCs are made from magical fallen space astroids. You can have the guitar serviced just like any other guitar. Kevin is a top shelf dude and I'm sure if twenty years from now you need fret work he will be more then happy to do it.

Also

yeah John "Seriously" ...it is much money for me and sure i have to do some stuff that needs spare cash like new tires for a car etc. But i try to get all infos first... i dont want cry later. And i dont want to ship a guitar oversea for new frets If it gets lost or just stuck for month at some crazy duty points...

EDIT: i chopped the frets down in just 6 years on my other guitars... and i dont play in a band the last 4 years :-\n
                    yeah ok we germans got Teuffel Guitars

Comment

I don't own one but I've played a couple and they are tops. Gonna get on that waiting list with my tax return this year, finally. Still up in the air on what model and all the details but that list is long, plenty of time to hammer out the details.

As for service, including refrets, I know you can send it back to EGC and Kevin will take care of it. He also mentioned another shop that's capable, in Minnesota I think he said. Could be a real pain in the ass for the Euro guys but I know EGC has instruments over there so maybe someone has the knowledge to service them over there too.

yeah thats the point - i have to check out which shop in germany can handle that...

Comment

I'm excited for this rivalry.

your excited about everything - but thats ok for a 12 years old kid.

Comment

damn breau. i thought you were cool. i guess you are just a easily butthurt dude.
                          yep

Comment

How often does a guitar need refretting? I have played the **************** out of so many of my guitars overthe years and this is so not an issue it's retarded. Even if you played your EGC 8hours a day, every day for 10 years I bet you wouldn't need to worry about a refret. All other service would be no different for any tech to perform... In fact it may actually be easier since the whole body just unscrews and offers total access to electronics.

Comment

dunno if i am cool or not... i am are a easily butthurt dude? 2 years HCFX without any stress and crying. you are the first one who just try to be the cool funny trolly guy - thats what i guess... but maybe we get something wrong?

read your post with the big JPG and aks yourself? did i piss in your threads where you hope for real infos? i dont think so... But maybe thats your art of joking and i am just get it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X