Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY! Catalinbread Echorec

i just bought one on ebay for

<div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheColdNorthWind#g/u" target="_blank">Youtube Pedal Vids</a><br />
    <b><font color="Black"><font size="2">For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)</font></font></b><br />
    <font color="indigo"><font size="1">ToneFactor Nebular - £40<br />
    Line 6 RotoMachine - £46<br />
    </font></font><font size="1"><font color="YellowGreen">Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat</font></font></div>

Rumors of noise...

<div class="signaturecontainer">WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.</div>

Comment

Gorgeous pedal. If the Belle Epoch wasn't around the corner, Id be seriously considering this one.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• imbuedblue
        imbuedblue commented
        Editing a comment

TomVanDeven wrote:
        Gorgeous pedal. If the Belle Epoch wasn't around the corner, Id be seriously considering this one.

This.

Been thinking about getting one as well. I don't use a ton of delay but it just sounds so good.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Guitars:<br><br>G&amp;L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy<br><br>Fender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.<br><br><br><br>Pedals:<br><br>Pitchblack&g t;EP Booster&gt;Classic 108 Fuzz&gt; SD-1&gt;OCD&gt;Keeley Rat&gt;Hoof&gt;DLS MKiii&gt;Small Stone&gt;TR-2&gt;Flashback&gt;Spring Theory<br><br><br><br>Amp:<br><br>Peavey Delta Blues<br><br></font></div>

Comment

• lefort_1
        lefort_1 commented
        Editing a comment

has 1....also has an original.

The CB is much easier to lug around, and the differences are inconsequential, to me.

so it arrived yesterday.. it does sound pretty good. but it's very much a background effect because of the quick change in volume on the repeats and the perceived dynamic range.

i was having some noise issues with my amp and guitar which may have put ne off it a bit, but there's one fundamental issue for me which might cause a flip...the mix knob.

i loathe mix knobs.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheColdNorthWind#g/u" target="_blank">Youtube Pedal Vids</a><br />
      <b><font color="Black"><font size="2">For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)</font></font></b><br />
      <font color="indigo"><font size="1">ToneFactor Nebular - £40<br />
      Line 6 RotoMachine - £46<br />
      </font></font><font size="1"><font color="YellowGreen">Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat</font></font></div>

Comment

• Shine-ei
        Shine-ei commented
        Editing a comment

gambit wrote:
        so it arrived yesterday.. it does sound pretty good. but it's very much a background effect because of the quick change in volume on the repeats and the perceived dynamic range.

i was having some noise issues with my amp and guitar which may have put ne off it a bit, but there's one fundamental issue for me which might cause a flip...the mix knob.

i loathe mix knobs.

what exactly is wrong with mix knobs? how's the headroom on it? have you ran any serious gain in front of it? Does it hold up:? 

Working...
    X