Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY! Catalinbread Echorec

i just bought one on ebay for

Youtube Pedal Vids
    For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
    ToneFactor Nebular - £40
    Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
    Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Rumors of noise...

Hey

Comment

Gorgeous pedal. If the Belle Epoch wasn't around the corner, Id be seriously considering this one.
      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• imbuedblue
        imbuedblue commented
        Editing a comment

TomVanDeven wrote:
        Gorgeous pedal. If the Belle Epoch wasn't around the corner, Id be seriously considering this one.

This.

Been thinking about getting one as well. I don't use a ton of delay but it just sounds so good.
      Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

• lefort_1
        lefort_1 commented
        Editing a comment

has 1....also has an original.

The CB is much easier to lug around, and the differences are inconsequential, to me.

so it arrived yesterday.. it does sound pretty good. but it's very much a background effect because of the quick change in volume on the repeats and the perceived dynamic range.

i was having some noise issues with my amp and guitar which may have put ne off it a bit, but there's one fundamental issue for me which might cause a flip...the mix knob.

i loathe mix knobs.
      Youtube Pedal Vids
      For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
      ToneFactor Nebular - £40
      Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
      Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

• Shine-ei
        Shine-ei commented
        Editing a comment

gambit wrote:
        so it arrived yesterday.. it does sound pretty good. but it's very much a background effect because of the quick change in volume on the repeats and the perceived dynamic range.

i was having some noise issues with my amp and guitar which may have put ne off it a bit, but there's one fundamental issue for me which might cause a flip...the mix knob.

i loathe mix knobs.

what exactly is wrong with mix knobs? how's the headroom on it? have you ran any serious gain in front of it? Does it hold up:? 

Working...
    X