Want new pedals AND to help children with cancer?

Blakemore

• Members

First off, I asked Phil for permission before I started this thread, so thank you, Phil for allowing me to post this here!

Between April 18th-28th over 40 guitar pedals will be auctioned off with all of the proceeds going to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. The event, called Circuits to Cure Cancer, includes pedal builders like Analogman, Dr. Scientist, Earthquaker Devices, Strymon, Wampler, Z. Vex, and dozens of others. Tons of builders that post here too, like ARC Effects, Mr. Black (Jack Deville), Shoe, Sonic Crayon, etc. Check the website for a full list of builders and pedals. Some pedals will even be signed by musicians like Keith Urban, and Annie Clark of St. Vincent.

Honestly, I couldn't be happier with the list of pedals that we've got here. Please check out the website, and the Facebook page, and tell your friends about the event. I've already been amazed at how many pedal builders/musicians banded together to help, so now I'm excited to see how the rest of community responds! If any of you have questions, please feel free to e-mail me at BlakemoreEffects@gmail.com.

• Members

Blakemore wrote:

First off, I asked Phil for permission before I started this thread, so thank you, Phil for allowing me to post this here!

Between April 18th-28th over 40 guitar pedals will be auctioned off with all of the proceeds going to
. The event, called
includes pedal builders like Analogman, Dr. Scientist, Earthquaker Devices, Strymon, Wampler, Z. Vex, and dozens of others. Tons of builders that post here too, like ARC Effects, Mr. Black (Jack Deville), Shoe, Sonic Crayon, etc. Check the website for a full list of builders and pedals. Some pedals will even be signed by musicians like Keith Urban, and Annie Clark of St. Vincent.

Honestly, I couldn't be happier with the list of pedals that we've got here. Please check out the website, and the
, and tell your friends about the event. I've already been amazed at how many pedal builders/musicians banded together to help, so now I'm excited to see how the rest of community responds! If any of you have questions, please feel free to e-mail me at BlakemoreEffects@gmail.com.

This rules.. so much man. Definitely going to hit up those auctions!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived