Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

remember when phil had a neck?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember when phil had a neck?

yeah me neither

phil.jpg

the new EHX 8 step sequencer! So simple even phil can use it! 

Attached Files

Seems legit

www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• Urinate Forever
      Urinate Forever commented
      Editing a comment
      I pray for HC every night.

RoboPimp wrote:

yeah me neither

phil.jpg

the new EHX 8 step sequencer! So simple even phil can use it! 

I've always had a big neck. It's just not particularly long. And as far as gear knowledge, I'll put mine up for comparison with yours any time you want bud.

You know, I think I have a pretty good history of being able to take jabs and good-natured ribbing from the folks here, and even the occasional attack or insult, but it's obvious that you've really been trying to provoke me, and lately you do it nearly every time you show up and post. I would suggest that you maybe might want to back it down a notch or two, because even I have limits to my patience.

And as I warned you a while back, if I see you going after other people, my tolerance levels will be even lower...

Try to chill out a bit please Robo. I won't warn you again.

Attached Files

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Player99
      Player99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Phil you are so good to share your knowledge and experience here. Thank you.

• Gonkboy
      Gonkboy commented
      Editing a comment

Remember when I was racially abused and recieved a ban longer than the racist poster, Phil?

Looking at the forum now, and your desperate attempts to keep it going , karma seems to be kicking your ass. 

gonk garbage
    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Player99
      Player99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Phil, please lock this then burn it.

• Gonkboy
      Gonkboy commented
      Editing a comment

Not garbage, not anger, and no reason to delete this thread.

The guy made a racial slur, understandably I was upset and responded with "i should slap the dick out of your mouth".

Phil didn't want to do anything about it.  After telling Phil a couple of home truths he banned the racist for a month and me for 3 months. 

This is the truth.  Phil was prepared to let a racist comment go unpunished.

Oh god not a RACIST SLUR.

I was once banned for telling a noob to **** get with it. Am I still mad? Pfffft.

You need to put your purse away. It'll be fine.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• travisbrowning
      travisbrowning commented
      Editing a comment
      One time I got banned for being racist but I sweet talked my way back into your lives.

Fuq all this noise

Comment

• moqi
      moqi commented
      Editing a comment

Oh man...that boy sure is gonky. And by gonky I mean *****

Welp I think calling someone a Racist, is being just as Racist as being a Racist!!!

Comment

youknowyouwantit

Thread of the year!!!

Attached Files

Comment

• Lou Speed's Alt
        Lou Speed's Alt commented
        Editing a comment

The original thread has mysteriously disappeared.  It was here the other day. 

butthurt

Attached Files

Comment

here i am, adding a post
        nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Lou Speed's Alt
          Lou Speed's Alt commented
          Editing a comment
          Adding a post just so we get to another page and Gonkboy can get his copy and paste on.

Working...
      X