Brazillian Breaus & Forumites

macadood

• Members

On the off-chance that any brazillians are still left here, I'm going to be going to visit your country next year in June for the world cup. Couple nights in Manaus, and about a week and a half between Rio and Sao Paulo.

I know Brazil has a pretty big music scene, lots of pedals and fx nerds seem to want pedals shipped to there or are commenting on youtube pedal videos from brazil.

Any advice/recommendations? Even better a couch to crash on? :D

:wave:

• Members

macadood wrote:

On the off-chance that any brazillians are still left here, I'm going to be going to visit your country next year in June for the world cup. Couple nights in Manaus, and about a week and a half between Rio and Sao Paulo.

I know Brazil has a pretty big music scene, lots of pedals and fx nerds seem to want pedals shipped to there or are commenting on youtube pedal videos from brazil.

Any advice/recommendations? Even better a couch to crash on?
:D

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Brazil?price_max=100

• Members

macadood wrote:

Any advice/recommendations? Even better a couch to crash on?
:D

when you look at the tourist maps for rio and you see large parks scattered throughout the city, those are actually favelas. they just don't want you to go there, that is why they put the walls around them too.

Archived